1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What makes for a "quality backlink"?

Discussion in 'Google' started by TheForumPeople, Dec 14, 2011.

1. AymanX

AymanX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my favorite SECRET way is to make youtube video with direct link to my website in description, then all the top social bookmarks, then twitter, then yahoo answers
    by that way, i get tons of auto-back-links to my website, because, there is millions of sites using (((( auto-post bots, ex. WP plugins )))) that using youtube, social bookmakrs, twitter, and yahoo answers to automatically post contents to that websites.

it takes for me 2 or 3 days, but i get traffic and autopilot backlinks

hope my reply was clear

AymanX, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  2. nicolasmith504

nicolasmith504 Peon

Best Answers:
    High page rank social book marking sides provide quality back links and also link exchange provide quality back links.

nicolasmith504, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  3. Daverio

Daverio Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to have a quality backlinks you should build links to your site on related niche, and a high page ranking site and don't spam..

Daverio, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  4. eddie vermillion

eddie vermillion Peon

Best Answers:
    Very good thread. Let me ask: A backlink is of more value when it is in the content of a similar site and you do not link back from your site (ie: link exchange)? Did not know that.

eddie vermillion, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  5. DhrubaJyotiDeka

DhrubaJyotiDeka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Will you mind to clear my doubt on relevancy? I am puzzled here. Because when a domain lists other link, it automatically becomes relevant. And how Google checks for relevancy? As far I know, there is no method. Will be glad if you clear my puzzle.

DhrubaJyotiDeka, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  6. seoblore

seoblore Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are different way to collect quality back links. Weblogs submission and promotion is one of the best way to get quality back link. You can try it.

seoblore, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  7. aunty

aunty Member

Best Answers:
    quality backlink means your site get backlink from some relevant site

aunty, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  8. Realmint

Realmint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality backlinks:

come from a 'trusted' web page that has unique content, good backlinks, high pagerank...

come from a web page that deals with the same subject

come from many diverse quality sites with different IPs

have different and relevant anchor texts or hyperlinked texts and are placed in the body of the related content

the longer time a quality backlink stays linked to your website, the higher value it has

Realmint, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  9. StWhitey

StWhitey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Top quality backlinks come from hyperlinked texts on pages with plenty of relevant material (high keyword density on chosen topic, ~4%) and if the source of the link has a good Google rating, this will also help enhance the quality of the link to your site. It also takes into consideration quantity of links, so if you have plenty of content with links used only occasionally this is great, but if you spam a page and hyperlink every odd word then this will drown out your link and downgrade the quality of all of them. I would personally prefer 10 good backlinks as opposed to 50 poor quality ones.

StWhitey, Dec 31, 2011 IP
  10. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice try, at least you tried to answer that question as did Cody. Bat the asker was aiming for something else. What does google consider a "quality backlink" and not in terms of wishful thinking, but in terms of their crawling techniques and algorithm. And their you can exclude whether it has been done manually, automatically, by someone else or whatever. You can actually also forget about the niche, how well written the text on a site is (google can't read and understand what is written there) and related stuff. All that counts that it is from a page with a good balance of text and links that has by itself potent backlinks to it.
    I actually don't like to talk about "quality" backlinks, since it misleads people thinking in terms of quality of content on that page, which isn't really relevant.

Torsten, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  11. Olivia newton

Olivia newton Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog and content writing are the main source of Quality backlinks.

Olivia newton, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  12. JimmyFreeman

JimmyFreeman Peon

Best Answers:
    Contextual (ie not footer or sitewide), exact keyword match, deep linking from a trusted source is the number 1 best link I can think of!

JimmyFreeman, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  13. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting on blogs of High pr
    Social bookmarking
    Forum posting on related niche and high Pr forums. They all help to get quality backlinks.

chinasa, Jan 2, 2012 IP