1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

M2Host is Scam -Beware

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by giteshtrivedi, Sep 20, 2011.

Hi Friends,

I bought sharing plan for one of my site at M2Host. Within 10 days of hosting I found my site down for more than 48 hours. When I raised ticket regarding site down, I didn't get reply from M2Host Support. When I tried to call them then mentioned phone number on M2Host website was found wrong. I chatted with support person but didn't get reply regarding site down and when it would up.

Finally, I cancelled my hosting plan within Moneyback Guarantee (within 10 days and Moneyback guarantee for 30 days). But M2Host didn't refund me single penny and single reply about my refund ticket with Billing department and Support department.

Beware of M2Host hosting.They are offering UNLIMITED bandwidth, Unlimited Disk space with UNLIMITED DOWNTIME too. You might loose your money as well as site too. M2Host is found totally scam. Don't go with them and never trust them.

giteshtrivedi, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  2. Milo Odin

Milo Odin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for warning us.

Milo Odin, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  3. hellboy11

hellboy11 Peon

Best Answers:
    hello
    m2host, absolutely to avoid, DO NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER INTEND TO REGISTER AT M2HOST, IS MORE THEN SCAM, YOU WILL GET SICK,
    YOUR WEBSITE IS NOT ACCESSIBLE AS THEY SAY IMMEDIATELY, IS BULLSHIT, NOT EVEN AFTER 24 HOURS, AND LESS AFTER 48 HOURS, YOU CAN NEVER ACCESS YOUR cPANEL, COMPLETELY BULLSHIT, THEY REPLY FAST DO GET YOUR MONEY, AND THEN THEY DISAPEAR COMPLETELY, IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AN ANSWER,
    THEY IGNORE YOU COMPLETELY, IF YOU SEND THEM IN 48 HOURS TWICE THE SAME EMAIL TO GET REFUNDED, THEN THEY DECLARE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS SPAMER AND HACKER, YOU WILL GET EVEN PROBLEMS WITH YOUR EMAIL PROVIDER, UNBELIEVABLE, IDIOTS, BEGINNER, CHEATER AND SCAMER, AND BIG LIARS,
    STAY FAR AWAY FROM M2HOST, IS SHIT, BIG SHIT.

hellboy11, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  4. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the warning.

The Stealthy One, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  5. Amaudil

Amaudil Peon

Best Answers:
    I had tried a few large hosting companies before m2host and in comparison I've found m2host to be be very easy to work with. No fancy bells & whistles. Very useful and functional Control Panel application’s. I've used m2host for about 2 years now.

The reason that I only refer to m2host is without a doubt its technical support, they moved my 150 accounts from old host without any downtime or data loss only in 24 hours. Really amzaing and they also saved my business.

They include a lot of tools to help build website, free scripts which helps me to create more site plans and expand my business. Very knowledgeable and friendly support team. I simply love m2host for their customer service.

Highly recommend them to anyone.

Amaudil, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  6. giteshtrivedi

giteshtrivedi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Amaudil, Nice to see your first post of advocacy of M2Host hosting services. For obtaining good business from market, M2host has to improve support services and prove their best services. Nowadays, client and customer are smarter than businessman. They are able to judge that what is wrong and what is right.

giteshtrivedi, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  7. Attafuah

Attafuah Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wanted to say that Carol. in customer service was quite a pleasant surprise.

I needed to have the premium web builder installed on our site and dreaded calling, figuring I'd have to wait, as well as speak to a representative who would barely speak English.

The entire phone call must have taken less than five minutes, and her elocution was perfect! She sounded alert, happy to be working at a job she loved, was reassuring and efficient.

Both she and quality of her support were outstanding, so either she is the best person I've ever heard as a customer service rep or you people have the best training and standards I've ever seen. Either way she is the best I've heard on any customer support team - anywhere!

The difference between Carol. and all the others is akin to the difference between the Empire State Building and a three story tenement, so I just had to write to let you people know how it is on my end of the telephone line.
    Evidently, you people have a systemwide attitude finely honed for doing a
    great job!

Thanks to M2host and to Carol.

Attafuah, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  8. giteshtrivedi

Best Answers:
    @Attafuah, It is very nice to see your first post with advocating the specific m2host.

giteshtrivedi, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  9. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing it..

I have tried it in year 2010 and i found the bad experience over it because of over load servers ..:(

Techking, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  10. Martin-p

Martin-p Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently signed up with m2host for web hosting. I opened up a website but then changed my mind about the name and wanted another website to be hosted. I sent in an email and in less than 30min they had made the switch to my new site. Then, I wanted to install WordPress on the new site and the system was not allowing it. I wrote another email explaining the problem and again in less than 30min they had addressed the problem. My third email was answered just as quickly regarding pointing servers to their service. And without any action on my side, they sent me a 4th email letting me know how much time this would take. I have never received such great service from a hosting company. Besides being extremely competent they are incredibly nice. I am so impressed. Although I'm sure all their CS representatives are great. Keep up the good work and I will never go anywhere.

Martin-p, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  11. PsyHost

PsyHost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think someone should point out to the 3 new accounts that seem to only have posted in here, - You're not fooling anyone.

PsyHost, Jan 1, 2012 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  12. giteshtrivedi

Best Answers:
    Once again M2host is trying to make fool people using posting several posting (newly created account with single post only) to different kind of threads of forum where genuine user posted truth of their bad experience with them. It proves again that m2host is nothing but scam only.

giteshtrivedi, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  13. annudora

annudora Peon

Best Answers:
    i saw that sometimes my website is down so wanted to cancel account and requested refund a few weeks before. They said there is no problem and did not care what i wanted.

i insisted on cancellation but at this time they said their linux hosting is better so adviced me to move from windows to linux hosting :) ASP on linux hosting ?!

i got bored from nonsense replies and gave up. Beware of m2host.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
    annudora, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  14. Hostingder

Hostingder Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you pay with paypal? and if so did you open a claim with them? Thanks for opening this thread, I see a lot of people here had bad experience with them.

Hostingder, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  15. Ows8

Ows8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for the informing us

Ows8, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  16. BigTim3

BigTim3 Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for this warning!

BigTim3, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  17. adam_paul

adam_paul Peon

Best Answers:
    A m2host has excellent customer service. It doesn't matter what time of the day or evening I email for help, someone always gets back to me within a few minutes and always with a solution for my problem. I'm a 100% satisfied customer with their web products and their customer service.

adam_paul, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  18. giteshtrivedi

Best Answers:
    @adam_paul, thanks for your review with first posting to this thread. One more attempt.

giteshtrivedi, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  19. unmeteredhosting.us

unmeteredhosting.us Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello... I just wanted to let my thoughts be heard as well. I experimented with this company, basically using it as a sandbox mirroring another site of mine. I had no real issue other than slow speeds until the last week or so.

The site, cpanel, etc do not load or respond. The server is acting as if it were offline. When I ask support about it I get a canned message and a statement that its a security issue or maintenance and that it will be restore within 10 hours. I was told that over and over again.

I'm lucky to not have lost anything of major importance since it was a mirror anyways but still this company should be more supportive and work out whatever issues they're having.

To me they seem to be out to grab your cash and run... glad Im not the only one.

unmeteredhosting.us, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  20. M3mmO

M3mmO Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello people.I just google for "m2host scam" and found this forum.7 days ago I searched for cheap hosting and I found this so called "m2host".And price was very low so I fugured what the heck,why not to subscribe!It was 9EUR for 1 year plan so it was very cheap.It sounded like a dream,but even though I was sceptical about it,again I told my self give it a try.And then my problems started.
    I put my domain to one site for uptime tracking and I was very fuck..g dissapointed!Every 30-60min there is downtime or very huuuuge slowdowns.Cannot open my cpanel or access my ftp!
    Online chat support keep telling me they fix it and ok.It works some time and then again!!!WTF!!!??!!!
    If I write them a support ticket,sometimes I wait for 12 hours till they respond,but they only talk shIt!They do not know anything!Lazy fuck..g noobs!Then I told them that I want refund via online chat,and that crazy Sarah chick just ignored me!!!
    Some free hosting sites offer more uptime than this "so called hosting"!!
    So now I wrote another ticket to tell them I want refund!I do not think I will get it at all.Is there any way to make them refund money via paypal service!?
    I just found an option in paypal so called "dispute" so I think I am going to give it a try,and let the paypal decide.
    So my advice to u fellas,DO NOT TRY TO EVEN OPEN THEIR STUPID PAGE!GET AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THIS FAKE HOSTING!

EDIT:Here is their answer on my support ticket regarding my low sattisfaction:
    "Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have checked and all services are working fine on server and you will not face any further downtime in future.

Please feel free to contact us back in case of any further information."
    OMG!They still did not reply to my refund ticket:)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
    M3mmO, Feb 6, 2012 IP