1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Modern Warfare 3 Clickbank site generating $$

Discussion in 'Sites' started by garish, Dec 29, 2011.

I am selling my site http://www.modernwarfare3multiplayerguide.com which is generating me $120 -150 each month. The site is selling a clickbank product for modern warfare 3 guide and It is ranking on the first page of google for 4 keywords each of which have 1900 exact searches per month accordingly to adwords keyword tool. I am selling it just because I want some quick cash for my other big project.

Below is my traffic statistics screenshot :

[​IMG]

The traffic is from google (organic), ezinearticles.com (and other article directories) and youtube (I posted a few videos too).

Below is the clickbank earnings snapshot for this particular site :

[​IMG]

The site is also earning a few dollars on adsense as well (and the cpc is quite high for this niche)

Offer : If you buy this site, I will sell you my other site blackopsmultiplayerguide.net (which is PageRank 1 site and earning me $30 - 40 each month) for just $70 :)

garish, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  2. Lancelott11

Lancelott11 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you provide analystics?

Lancelott11, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  3. garish

garish Member