1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is google no longer attractive ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by topaffiliateprogram, Nov 8, 2006.

on my 1000 page views of site i was making like $30 . (appx. 60-70 clicks ) .... but recently my figures lowered dramatically ... i was making like 50 cents per 1000 page views . it was just displaying impressions and no clicks ???????

so if i have a good performing site and peoples will bid on it ( very low bid like 50 cents for cpm or $1 for cpm) ? how will i be able to continue business with google ? any suggestions ?

topaffiliateprogram, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  2. dageek

dageek Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi !

Its a roller coast ride with adsense. Honestly, 1000 page views doesnt tell you much at all, you need a MUCH bigger sample to make some kind of judgement about the value of your traffic.

For example if you have a channel setup for your site, look at the all time stats in advanced reports, this will give you a better idea of what each 1000 page views is worth.

Cheers

Neil

dageek, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  3. Manthem

Manthem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't help that your ads stick out like a sore thumb.

Manthem, Nov 8, 2006 IP