What is the best way to get instant Backlinks ??????

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by kabir5800, Dec 28, 2011.

Actually i want to know What is the best way to get instant Backlinks ?????? So far i know there are many ways to build link But i wanna get instant backlinks .
    Would you please inform ? :):confused::confused::confused:

kabir5800, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  2. jasmineturrner

jasmineturrner Peon

Best Answers:
    I started using SB recently and I have faced with same issue. I don't like the spam 1K or 10K post in one day because it uses effectiveness for me or others.

So I think, the best practices post should be reviewed by everyone, but also, we need to have a best way of doing it, so we do not end up sending spam.

I picked one of my niches and harvest it and then looked at the url, I used allintitle, intitle, etc. but when I looked at the blog posts, I realized, you can not just make a generic test and expect it to be approved. So may be in many cases doing it manual is better approach. Harvest it but then post it manually with the help of SB to make it faster.

I get generic posts to my blog which I know it is just generic and adds no value, so guess what it never gets approved............

jasmineturrner, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  3. forexaff

forexaff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Getting instant backlinks is like getting your site penalized by google. It should be built over time and slowly.

If you're interested, I ofer 8 PR4 dofollow links. Check my signature or PM me if you are interested.

forexaff, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  4. tripbuilder

tripbuilder Peon

Best Answers:
    social bookmarking is the only effective way i think for getting instant backlink

tripbuilder, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  5. AlexMixXL

AlexMixXL Peon

Best Answers:
    Ass forexaff said if you get instant backlinks your site will be penalized by google.Safest way is to collect backlinks in time from directory submission,articles submission,forums profile/signature.....

AlexMixXL, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  6. kabir5800

kabir5800 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks everybody

kabir5800, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  7. nanvymaben

nanvymaben Member

Best Answers:
    I think getting instant links is not that good for your site. It's always good if you build links gradually and that really works much better. As SEO is not one time activity that you should go for instant backlinks.

nanvymaben, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  8. Matt_Baker

Matt_Baker Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that Google will penalized your site right away if you get instant backlinks. What if you were commenting to a moderated blog and the admin approved your blog right away, will Google penalize it? :confused:

Matt_Baker, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  9. CreativeSoul

CreativeSoul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why would any one get an instant link i didnt get the concept, for me a quality link earned is more important :) anyways for those who want to earn some INSTANT links i think there are many spammy ways to do this like blog comments etc..

CreativeSoul, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  10. Anuragbagadi

Anuragbagadi Member

Best Answers:
    I think blog commenting and social media marketing get's the lot's of back link insistently.

Anuragbagadi, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  11. pentavon.gary

pentavon.gary Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tray my product .. It is instant high page rank backlinks... :)

pentavon.gary, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  12. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    That's pretty much correct, in the sense that a sudden large number of backlinks will flag you up and at the least get you a visit.

If you are using wordpress, you can get free wordpress plugins from bloggerhigh that drip feed one way backlinks to your sites over time, which is the best way to do it

contentboss, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  13. iampapan

iampapan Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a little trick to get instant High PR backlinks. Type this "LinkEX << Add URL " in google , you will get lots of sites which offering 2 or 3 way link exchange. If you place your link info on link exchange and provide back links as their requirement. Then you will get instant links. Remember, Read all guidelines of LinkEX script.

iampapan, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  14. a1digitalmedia

a1digitalmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Building links instantly is just setting yourself up for failure. You need a strategic and scalable link building campaign making sure all the backlinks are from relevant sources. This will build your authority over time and you won't have the risk of getting the 'Google slap' and getting penalized.

a1digitalmedia, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  15. jefeyeo

jefeyeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting instant backlinks is as easy as using blogs that provide CommentLuv. There are many posts in the forums that show you how to do that. Article directory submission, blogs and social networking sites (like Squidoo, HubPages, etc.) will get you some pretty instant backlinks as well. There's also link wheels, which is a great way to get indexed with some high PR backlinks as well. PM me if you want more details or click on my sig.

jefeyeo, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  16. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's easy. if you want to do nothing and get fast backlink, the only way is buy link

lifeplayer, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  17. entrepreneurjourney

entrepreneurjourney Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a list of 125 "dofollow" auto accept blogs.

entrepreneurjourney, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  18. Glockson

Glockson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buy gigs on fiverr, but manual, quality links suit me best.

Glockson, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  19. SmileKenya

SmileKenya Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way for you is to continue building your backlinks steadily, don't make haste because doing so you will be penalized. Besides it is important to make sure that your backlinks are from relevant sources. Rushing won't ensure any quality links for you.

SmileKenya, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  20. JSProjects

JSProjects Member

Best Answers:
    If you're going the Scrapebox route I'd avoid pointing the links directly at your main site if it's new. Use them to boost up and help index your lower tier backlinks.

JSProjects, Jan 4, 2012 IP