1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Adsense payment policy - 1900 or 2300 dollars?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by financialjesus, Dec 27, 2011.

My Adsense account has been on hold for a few months - I didn't want Google to send me monthly checks but I wanted to have 1 bigger check.

At the end of November my Adsense account had 1949 dollars.
    During December I made some additional money and the account balance is now over 2000 dollars.

Since a 2000 dollar check is pretty good to show off I decided to take the hold off of my account today.
    But my question is - will my check be for the 1949 dollars I had at the end of November or will I get a check for the total sum in my account at the end of december? (over 2000 USD).

I am afraid that maybe I took the hold off the account too early and the check that I will get will be under 2000 USD. (it wont include the money I made in December)

Thanks!

financialjesus, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  2. financialjesus

financialjesus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To put it easier the question is:

If I request a check on the 27th of the month will the check be for the total amount including the current month of for the amount collected by the end of the previous month?

financialjesus, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  3. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They always pay about 25 days (give or take) after the end of the month you earnt the money in.

RumpledElf, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  4. ing

ing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure that you need to take the hold off before the 15th of the month to get your payment that month. So you should get your 2,000+ at the end of January.

ing, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  5. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will get a check for the amount that is shown as earned at the end of November, however if you have requested the check issue or removed the hold on your account after 15th December then you will not get a check at the end of December, to get the check issued at December end you will have to remove the hold before 15th of December.

COBSolutions, Dec 28, 2011 IP