1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling BulkPostFB.com :: To Be Viral Site :: Get Before Its Gone!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Valkyrie™, Dec 24, 2011.

People nowadays are craving for traffics to their site and readily buy anything that actually CAN divert traffic to their site. Facebook is one of the best source to get traffics. Now copying and pasting the same link over and over again isn't a good option. What if I allow you to just enter the message and select the friends and post the message in seconds, For Free?

The site has unlimited potential if it is promoted correctly. People crave for this type of service and google is getting lots of searches everyday on "how to send bulk message facebook". People can either buy points using their credit card/paypal or they can get free points by doing surveys. Once the site is viral, its very easy to earn 4 figures every month.

The script is completely unique and developed by myself. I have never seen quite something like this before, so the idea and the script is brand new and first of its kind.

So, spend a few minutes by visiting BulkPostFB and trying it out for free (2 points given when logged in).

I am open to offers, no specific BIN, I have a reserve though. I don't have time for promoting this thing, but if I don't get any good offer, I will start promoting in the next year.

Note:: The domain is relatively new, the amount of visitors is very few so its ignorable, the script got uploaded few minutes ago, so no revenue yet.

Valkyrie™, Dec 24, 2011 IP
  2. MoviezUp

MoviezUp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    reserve price?

MoviezUp, Dec 25, 2011 IP
  3. dischg

dischg Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Am I missing something? I couldn't find any clickable links on the site. How does anyone do anything?

Got any income?
    Proof of traffic?
    Way to use the site?

dischg, Dec 25, 2011 IP
  4. Valkyrie™

Valkyrie™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please visit FAQ | Post | Points | Contact

I am not really sure why is that happening, the links are not any java generated links or fancy css code that has cross browser problems, might be something with your browser. Try a different browser.

Valkyrie™, Dec 25, 2011 IP
  5. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I have the same problem like "dischg", I use Mozilla Firefox 3.6
    Anyway, tell me the price?

Viola94, Dec 27, 2011 IP