1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Saddam's Death Verdict Right ???

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Yfcadmin, Nov 5, 2006.

?

Is Saddam's Death Verdict right ??

1. Yes, He should be Hanged

52.3%
  2. Yes, he should be allowed to choose way to Die

5.7%
  3. Yes both Bush and saddam should be hanged

17.0%
  4. No, Bush should be hanged

12.5%
  5. Leave 'em alone

12.5%
  1. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    My issue was with personalizing it (saying he has half a brain etc)...Anyway, I think I would have more respect for someone that holds everyone accountable, not just those who they personally think are the worst or the higest profile.

I liked the idea by the way of putting him in a cage and letting all the realtives of those killed by him have an individual "chat".

yfs1, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  2. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah maybe its right....

Yfcadmin, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  3. Nemesis7485

Nemesis7485 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I have no problem with the death penalty at all but in this case, I think it would be far better to stick ol Saddam in a cage at a zoo like the animal he is and let ppl go gawk at him every day. Mebbe even throw him the odd peanut or two.

Nemesis7485, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  4. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It may be right according to law of rule or land I am not speaking about human laws which are framed by humans

Since he killed many in his dictatorship he should be hanged

But as a dictator What he did was correct

I would stand by him as a dictator as each and every dictator has numerous life attempts on them

To prevent this they punish the people who are involved in it

Freewebspace, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  5. save-a-family

save-a-family Peon

Best Answers:
    ''I wont say much ..... but BUSH is the real guy.. he did all the damage:''

I won't say much, but you are being extremely ignorant and it seems that you have started this thread only to find out who else thought Bush should be hanged, like you do.

''Iraq war was is only chance to get his respect back in the eyes of people.''

What lost respect are you talking about? The US received the biggest terrorist blow in the country's history less than 9 months after the president took place. Are you you blaming him for that? He then had to react. The US attacked the Talibans and followed by attacking a regime that he thought was dangerous. Americans were still recovering from the September 11th attacks when the US attacked Iraq and nobody had lost respect for the president yet. In fact, the majority backed his move up and thought it was the right thing to do. The lost respect you are talking about was a result of the news that reflected the tough situation in Iraq.

In short: Bush went to Iraq before an increasing number of Americans lost respect for him. He, therefore, did not go there to get his respect back. He still had it.

''Do you know US spent more in Army than anything else. The latest weapons, autopliot space crafts and a civilian defense minisiter. Afgan war did enough damage to US economy. I think you know about that.''

Before I answer your question, do you ever read my posts before replying? I in my last post mentioned that the only reason I would slightly oppose Bush if I were American is the billions that are spent on the war and weaponery.

I definitely agree with you that more money should be spent on other things. However, if you look at many countries in the world and the US throughout history, you will find that the amount of money spent on weaponery is always huge. Given that the US was recently attacked and that the country is fighting a war, the amount of money spent on weaponery under the presidency of Bush is even huger. I here am not saying this is good, I think it is shameful to spend more money on weaponery than on things like health and education. I am only saying that it is not only Bush who does so.

''Whatever destruction BUSH did was for his own favour. Bush says he has the latest Technology with Satellites to track everyone. Then why didnt was he able to track down laden.''

Close your eyes, take a dreap breath, and clear your mind. Stay like this for a minute. Open your eyes now and look at the following sentence:

Whatever destruction BUSH did was for his own favour.

I know right?! I too could not believe you did actually write that. It is okay though, we all get stressed sometimes and the effects are typically worse when we hate someone. That is why hatred is not good.

Seriously, how could you think that being involved in such a huge and difficult war against a death-loving enemy offers any personal benefits to Bush? This is absolutely ridiculous. You will learn why it is when you finish reading this post.

''Bush says he has the latest Technology with Satellites to track everyone. Then why didnt was he able to track down laden.''

You are talking about America here. I have never heard of anyone talking about an ability to track someone before finding him. I have never heard of anyone talking about an ability to track everyone either. I have heard of the US talking about the ability to track anyone. Tracking everyone is impossible now. Even if you placed some spying robot that records anything a person says, does, and sees on every single person on Earth, you would still need about a billion investigator to thourgouhly check the collected information and tell you where Osama Bin Ladin is the right away. To find Osama Bin Ladin, you will need to track the normal lives of millions of Afghans and Pakistanis who wear the traditional clothes like him. Even if you could have them all displayed on a screen at the same time, chances are you would not see him. Or, you would need ages to check every one individually and see if it is him, which should take an amount of time I can not estimate. Or, he may not even look the same anymore.

You need to be able to find him before you can track him. To find is not the same as to track. When you find, you can certainly track easily with the latest technology.

''Guys its all a trick .... he plays War war and gets himself elected everytime. In John Kerry and George Bush election, Bush ignited the emotions and got the votes. BUSH is power hungry guy... he cares for no one. And uses everyone he likes...''

Plays war war and gets himself elected everytime? I really think that many people deserve living in the US way more than you do. You are saying one of two shameful things here:

1) That more than half of the US population is stupid and have elected Bush only because he ignitied their emotions. Or;

2) That Bush manipulated the elections and falsely got himself relected.

In both cases, shame on you. You should know better than that.

''BUSH is power hungry guy... he cares for no one. And uses everyone he likes...''

This is funny. He is the president of the United States, that happen to be the strongest and most powerful in the world now. Trust me, he did not go to Iraq to have more power, he already has a lot of it. When you are a politician, it does not get more successful than that. This is why I earlier in this post said your claims of him going to Iraq for his own favour is absolutely ridiculous.

You hate Bush only because you do. I have provided many facts to you in my previous posts, and yet you replied with ''I wont say much ..... but BUSH is the real guy.. he did all the damage:''

It is very sad indeed.

save-a-family, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  6. save-a-family

save-a-family Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much. I appreciate it. :)

7. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Not only is the decision to kill Hussein right, it doesn't go far enough.

After he's dead they should dig him up and kill him again. I know old Tony Blair doesn't agree, but get real! What did Saddam Hussein ever do for you?

Lexiseek, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  8. save-a-family

save-a-family Peon

Best Answers:
    You are very welcome. Thank you for the kind words. :)

You do not need to apologize for him, I did not really feel bad about it. Some people think insulting is the easiest way to ''debate.'' I, however, do feel bad that he still keeps thinking the same way despite all the facts I provided him with.

9. Nemesis7485

Nemesis7485 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's not strictly true. The labour party's official line is that they disagree with the death penalty but that is not Blair's personal opinion when it comes to that cuddly teddybear, Saddam Hussein.

Blair was repeatedly asked on camera today if he agreed with the death penalty for Saddam. He refused to confirm or deny that because to say he agreed would mean going directly against his party's and country's official policy, and he didn't disagree because he would be lying.

Nemesis7485, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  10. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @Nemesis7485: that's right.

@save-a-family: My friend coz you aint in US. you dont know how hard and professional these US guys are. They have no sentiments or anything. I know a lot of political leaders children. Whatever you see in the TV and newspaper is just the opposite side of the actually picture. Most of them are Power hungry people. If for getting elected they need to kill their own children, they'll do it... I know the real side and exact picture of it. Dude you dont know anything. Its like a Mask they all wear. Yeah yeah I know you can again defend each of the leader with your Good Speech. But the truth is truth, no matter how much you defend. And yeah nice discussion buddy... I like it.

Yfcadmin, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  11. myoptimind

myoptimind Peon

Best Answers:
    you do.. really hate bush huh!

myoptimind, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  12. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not really... I dont oppose him... what I oppose is his style of doing things.

Yfcadmin, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  13. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Cheeky fellow, init?

Lexiseek, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  14. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yeah right....

Yfcadmin, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  15. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Saddam=BAD MAN! hang him high!

earlpearl, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  16. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yfcadmin, Nov 9, 2006 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    bush lost most of his power because people are fucking stupid

Blogmaster, Nov 9, 2006 IP
  18. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now that aint right :p ... he lost coz of his mistakes.. you know US had that Civilian defense minister he think ( defense minister) in High tech wars without the people in plances ( and that cost money) so Bush lost war. There are other reasons too ... many of them are already discussed in this topic.

Yfcadmin, Nov 9, 2006 IP
  19. mamothus

mamothus Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont care what will be done for saddam, i only care about people who lives in iraq..

mamothus, Nov 9, 2006 IP
  20. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Nemesis, you are by far the most intelligent person I've ever come across.

BRUm, Nov 11, 2006 IP