1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BPO Company India

Discussion in 'General Business' started by hitechbpo, Nov 25, 2011.

In these days BPO is growing business industry in India. Foreign countries like USA, UK, Australia and other countries outsourcing their work to India. Why Indian BPO Company is more beneficial for foreign countries?

hitechbpo, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  2. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bcuz of cheap human resource in india,in USA,UK,Australia...company paying weekly basis..but in india..they have to pay Monthly basis.

ViperBlood, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  3. D Alishouse

D Alishouse Peon

Best Answers:
    The main answer to that question is, indeed, cost. The cost of human resources in India is so much less and if you consider much of what happens inside a business is done online then there is no reason that a company in India can't compete (and do very well) against a company in the US or elsewhere. There is even a trend in online business owners who are moving to places like Thailand where they can manage their business online and the cost of living is easily 1/3rd of what it is in places like the US.

D Alishouse
    International Consulting Firm | Pashto Translation Services

D Alishouse, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  4. csreference

csreference Member

Best Answers:
    The only one and the most important reason is that its very cheap. In US, UK i guess employees are paid on hourly/weekly basis? But in India employees are paid flat on a monthly basis. Also this salary is not high, specially in a BPO or a KPO industry. On top of that, people here will work more per day, no one really stays 9 hour including 1 hour of a break in KPOs and BPOs in India. They have to stretch and stay 12 to 14 hours at office to complete the work that they are assigned, including girls, girls are not spare either. People in KPOs and BPOs here will work even on public holidays, saturdays and sundays to meet the clients deadlines.

My very first job was in a KPO and thats how i got to know how it goes here in India. But i hated it, i never stay late at office. And this is not just with KPOs and BPOs, it runs in all industries that have foreign clients(from us and uk) So basically, companies buy work slaves here.

csreference, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not beneficial because the quality hits the floor , it's only an illusion that it's beneficial , an illusion given by the small price they pay . Most CEOs forget that once the money leaves the local economy it never comes back so in the medium and long they're damaging they own business and destroying their own market .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  6. trudent

trudent Peon

Best Answers:
    Because here is man Powers very cheap.

trudent, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  7. ogurtsov alexey

ogurtsov alexey Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently watched the movie just for this topic. "Outsortsed". There is quite clearly presented the idea of ​​cheap labor. But in India there is adistinct culture and traditions, which are often at odds with American tradition, for example.Therefore have difficulty in teaching the Indian professionals representing the interests of American or European companies.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
    ogurtsov alexey, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  8. UmairMaqsood

UmairMaqsood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Let me tell you how it can repay you.

· It will bring diversity to your organization.
    · Infiltration of new Ideas from entirely different part of the World. One thing is for sure, two great minds make great things.
    · You will be paying less, as there is a huge difference between wage rates in West and in our part of the world.

UmairMaqsood, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  9. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Today, outsourcing has almost become the order of the day. So why are global organizations choosing outsourcing?

India has been a pioneer in providing outsourcing solutions and has been providing a range of outsourcing services to countries across the globe. Today, India can be called as the world’s outsourcing hub. Outsourcing to India can help your organization benefit from cost-effective services, high-quality services, reduced operating costs, greater flexibility and faster-time-to-market amongst others. These are just a few reasons why companies are outsourcing to India. Another reason why outsourcing to India makes good business sense is because India has high-end technology and best-of-breed infrastructure. India has now become the world’s most preferred outsourcing location. India is also the global hub for software enabled services and software development.

these might be some key point to that...

1. Cost-effective services
    2. High-quality services
    3. Time Zone Advantages
    4. India's stable government
    5. The Indian Advantage
    6. Global organizations' most preferred choice

But, there are many other companies are coming forward and may be a future threat to indian market.
    Philippines, China, Thialand....these are my personal exp, because we are outsource company, and working on 5 freelance networks to earn business.
    but in past few months, i have realized, due to some other countries and their low cost offers our clients hiring them.

but it's true, once a client realize the quality of the work, impression of low cost is evaporated.

Indian ROCK (it's in our blood, and environment), and will be top on the choice list of any client, looking to outsource.

nshadab, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  10. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Yes if you want to annoy the hell out of your customers with a extremely low quality services do outsource . Your customers will be happy to leave you . One shining example is Windows Azure , where the sales support is outsourced , after 22 months almost no one heard of it .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  11. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Cheap Man power is one reason.

jhardy2008, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  12. Go4Promotion

Go4Promotion Peon

Best Answers:
    Because the quality of work provided is very high, compared to the prices which are paid. More ROI with India!

Go4Promotion, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  13. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They are not beneficial if they are in India. You see, a Broker Price Opinion need to be done in they own country, It's pure common sense.
    Now you know why we do not outsource our MPE or even our TNA to those country? See what I mean?

Codythebest, Dec 21, 2011 IP
    ApocalypseXL likes this.
  14. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Quality ? What quality ? The one which doesn't exist ?

ApocalypseXL, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  15. Go4Promotion

Go4Promotion Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear ApocalyseXL,

I am sorry if you had any unpleasant experience with any Indian company.

We are providing world class Online Marketing services and Hosting services to top notch global companies from all over the world, and have received excellent feedback. And the best part is that such excellent services are being delivered at rock bottom prices!

And, that is the magic of outsourcing.

Go4Promotion, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  16. harsha_247

harsha_247 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Compare the US$ and the Indian rupee.
    Indians are always in need of money and work.
    Huge unemployment making people to work at surprisingly low rates.
    Maximum profit for enterpreneurs, no constraints for providing other allowances(In case of free lancers)

harsha_247, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  17. harsha_247

harsha_247 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ApocalypseXL: i guess you have lost your job cz of outsourcing and thats why you are on dp, right.

And if I haven't been providing quality, why am I being paid $5000-7500 monthly by many reputed SEOs.
    nd btw, I got admission offers from Top US universities, yet I chose to remain in India.
    and .. most importantly.. I am proud to be an Indian...

18. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    You also lack basic English skills and any decency , so excuse me for finding your story hard to believe .

LOL When they'll outsource the job of a CEO that will be a new day . I create jobs so it's pretty hard for me to lose mine . Now let us look at your post , you can't use proper English , you invented a very round number as your monthly income , you buy SEO services you don't sell them and you probably never received an invitation since no one is insane to turn down a fully paid Harvard invite . Anything else ?

Oh ya Parallels sales staff is also outsourced , the result is that they can't even tell you what are the features of their products . Quality ;)

ApocalypseXL, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  19. harsha_247

harsha_247 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ApocalypseXL:
    well, you outta get cheap stuff, if you are paying less amounts of money. ;)
    Open call centres in the US, I am not against it.

And YES , I don't do SEO, don't have time for it, busy with my undergrad studies, I just prefer having only that much of assignments that me and my fellow people can handle, and solicit only those services that we can handle pretty well.
    My english is bad? :O beg your pardon :p

And I did score 2280/2400 in SAT dude, sorry Cornell :(

Now, its really good to hear that you provide jobs, very few people fortunate enough to have that sort of an oppurtunity. And that job thing was just a sarcasm.

My point was: do not get stereotyped towards anything, anything in life. It can hurt really bad at times. Just because you were not happy with the service you got from someone doesn't mean its bad all the time, and everybody sucks equally. Look for the positives.

Your opinion will never change unless you want it to, or give someone a shot to change it.

Now that doesn't mean, by anyways, that I am asking you to try me or my services :p

God Bless You! :)
    P.S.: A little Sarcasm never hurts, and do not take the remarks as personal. :)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  20. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    I don't know weather to reply to your post or just keep loling . I'll go for the 2nd option ATM .

Anyway some more reasons why outsourcing sucks :
    - low efficiency
    - zero employee loyalty

ApocalypseXL, Dec 23, 2011 IP