1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VBulletin 3.x & 4.x and vbseo Licenses. for sell

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by Silent_Heart, Dec 9, 2011.

1. seoexpert28

seoexpert28 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    want to buy VBulletin plase pm me infomation

seoexpert28, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  2. JR423

JR423 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok this is a dumb question. I notice you say you're selling 3 and 4 license for 100 bucks. Does that mean one could have two separate forums? One with 3 and one with 4?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
    JR423, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  3. JR423

JR423 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And I mean you could legally have both cause you're licensed for both?

JR423, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  4. Silent_Heart

Silent_Heart Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks seoexpert and JR for reply.

dear seoexpert plz check my PM.

dear JR yes its separate two forum vb 3 and vb 44 means u can download both vb 3 and vb 4 from same vb license account but u can use one version on ur site.
    also i have two licenses one vb site and one vb forum only and both are legally and i am owner of these licenses. also both are transferable to another party.

i hope u will understand and also plz check my PM too.

Best Regards
    Ayaz Ali

Silent_Heart, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  5. __Mr.T__

__Mr.T__ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much is the vbseo price.

__Mr.T__, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  6. JR423

JR423 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just went to buy the vb4 core on ebay from you. I chose pay now. And for the first time ever in me using ebay it redirected me to a site called "moneybookers.com" who then wants me to send a cell phone confirmation. Yo I ain't doing that. You wire your ebay sale up to paypal like it always is or I am not fooling with this. I don't know how you did that at ebay but I have never heard of it.

JR423, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  7. JR423

JR423 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just called ebay. They said I can still send you money through paypal and not moneybookers if I dont wanna use them. They claim that the seller...YOU....chose to use moneybookers and not paypal. I had just never heard of them. Maybe itsa Europe thing I dunno. Mcdonalds...Hardees....Krystal....White Castle....Paypal...Moneybookers....nvm lol But the agent told me I could still send to you on paypal and ebay is still gonna document this as an ebay sale.. Hit me up a pm with a paypal email and lets make it happen! :) You got ten times a better chance selling that publishing suite if I come in here and tell everyone good things.

JR423, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  8. JR423

JR423 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What the hell..I went to money bookers.com and tryed to make an account. It wont even let me. "Due to legal restrictions, we cannot accept registrations from residents of Tennessee.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience!"

JR423, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  9. Silent_Heart

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks for replies.

first i want to say sorry for inconvenience! that this payment method cause for u but the problem with me, PayPal is not offering their services in my country Pakistan its like same thing there with moneybookers. i have only available payment method is moneybookers. plz call to ebay and ask them if u will make payment through ur paypal account will they transfer that amount to seller's moneybookers account.

once again so sorry for ur frustration but i can't make account with paypal coz those fools (paypal) is not working in my country like moneybookers there with u.
    plz let me know if have any further question.

Best Regards
    Ayaz Ali

10. Silent_Heart

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so that is the main reason with me, my all licenses remain not sell out and with zero feedback and no paypal account. even to few person i visit the demo show of my all license through team viewer software for legal ownership.

i don't know what's with my stupid luck :( and why that happened with me. i am too much tied. their a lot of members are ready for buying my licenses but when they hear i have no paypal they all left from me so the big reason is that. :(

i don't know what i do and how i can sell out these licenses.

Best Regards
    Ayaz Ali

11. JR423

JR423 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ayaz that is a very unfortunate thing. I can't get no one on the phone to officially confirm to me that Pakistan can't get paypal the way I can't get moneybookers. But paypal and ebay has informed that ANY sale outside of paypal is not protected by their buyer protection policy. They also tell me that voids the sale if I want to. Your last message on ebay asked me for my info for the license. Ayaz...I want to believe you.....I really do. Or I wouldn't have come this far would I? I never even heard of moneybookers before today so you know there was no way I would have known that before I pressed the buy it now button. That info is hidden. Unlike you Ayaz I have positive feedback both as a seller and a buyer on ebay. I also did not make my account last month or even last year. "Member since: Apr-26-09" I will give you one more option Ayaz. Allow me in the vbulletin account to see and setup my info and I will see to it you get your money even If I have to physically go to a western union office and that may actually cost me something I don't know. (course it will but how much?) Send the login info to the email I gave you on ebay. If you're legit Ayaz I will be the first one to bat for you here but this is like a chess game yes? Its your move but I will not accept anything other then the option I just gave you. Its time to put up or shut up Ayaz. Anything else and I void the sale. Its simple as that. If you are legit I think you will wanna work with me as I want to believe you. pz and god bless.

JR423, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  12. JR423

JR423 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    tick tock tick tock give me vbulletin username and log in and prove you are real. How about a whole license number?

Lets try that in Urdu

ے vbulletin username اور ثابت جھومنا اور اپ کو حقیقی ہے. کے بارے میں ایک پوری کا لائسنس نمبر کیا ہے?

JR423, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  13. smimosmile

smimosmile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    need a vb 4 classic license, do u still have 1 ?

Is payment with moneybookers?

smimosmile, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  14. The 7th Sage

The 7th Sage Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am ready to buy vbulletin 3.x classic forum but please answer following queries.

1) When will it expire?
    2) Price?
    3) Can i download 3.8.7?
    4) Will you accept alertpay? Paypal is disabled in my country.

The 7th Sage, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  15. JR423

JR423 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I said that if Ayaz was legit I would be the first one here to bat for him and here I am. He is legit and the license was transferred to me successfully today. And vbulletin will only transfer if you're the original owner of a license. I must admit...Ayaz had me fooled for days now lol. But I think he was just being cautious more then anything. Both of us were. I give him much respect for being so extremely polite to me during this whole ordeal while I have been probably a smart ass american lol. I was skeptical as hell about him seeing his no history of feedback but we must all start somewhere. I think the Urdu did the trick hehehehe. Well I imagine he is gonna have much better luck selling his stuff now after today. He has made a friend at DP today!

JR423, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  16. JR423

JR423 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ahh damn Ayaz...I went to leave you feedback and it won't let me says basically its a premium DP feature or so.

Apparently thats a digital point premium feature which is STUPID honestly. (I get the whole not post threads to sell things without paying but no feedback for everyone? Really DP?) So all we can do is you keep this thread bookmarked and refer people to it to show them. I did leave you feedback on ebay though but it wasnt showing yet when I checked. If anyone here doubts you you send them over to me and I got your back man. :)

Pz and thx again for sale Ayaz

JR423, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  17. smimosmile

smimosmile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thank you JR423 for your feedback

Waiting for Ali ....

smimosmile, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  18. Hasta La Vista

Hasta La Vista Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Which licenses are still available?

Hasta La Vista, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  19. Silent_Heart

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thank u so much for positive feedback and i happy did business with u. really best buyer.

Silent_Heart, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  20. Silent_Heart

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks for replies.

2. Vbulletin 4 and 3 classic Forum License: 100$ ( Already Sold to RJ423 )
    http://i39.tinypic.com/etz0c3.jpg

1. Vbulletin 4 and 3 Publisher Suite License: 200$ (Retails Price: 285$ Still available )
    http://i43.tinypic.com/oj1njr.jpg

3. VBSEO 3.6.0 Live License: 90$ (Retails Price: 149$ Still available )
    http://i39.tinypic.com/qzlr29.jpg

sorry smimosmile, vbulletin classic license already sold but the vbulletin publisher suite 3.x & 4.x and vbseo still available for sell.

sorry The 7th Sage, vbulletin classic license already sold but the vbulletin publisher suite 3.x & 4.x and vbseo still available for sell.

ur questions:

for vbulletin publisher suite 3.x & 4.x

1) When will it expire:
    never will expire

2) Price?
    200 USD

3) Can i download 3.8.7?
    yes u can and 4.x also u can download even if any new version vb 3.x & vb 4.x will released so u will be able to download it.

4) Will you accept alertpay? Paypal is disabled in my country.
    i have only moneybooker account and also u can pay me on ebay like JR423 bought the vb classic forum license through ebay from me.

smimosmile, if u want vbulletin publisher suite 3.x & 4.x and vbseo so its still available for sell

the vbulletin publisher suite 3.x & 4.x and vbseo still available for sell.

Best Regards
    Ayaz Ali

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
    Silent_Heart, Dec 20, 2011 IP