1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

dollar2host.com Never Ever Go with them . Worst Hosting

Discussion in 'Outages' started by djoy123, Jul 31, 2010.

1. robertof

robertof Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone,

in the beginning I would like to say sorry for my english - it is not perfect ;)

Six months ago (6/VI/2011) I have paid $94 for a dollar2host.com account. After I saw that the quality of their services is very low I demanded a refund of the payment I did. Since then I have no money and no account - I was simply ripped off. I have posted in my "client area" a demand for refund but I does not works, the "consultants" are keep on repeating that the billing dept. will take care of my issue in 24 hours (so it takes them 6 months).

Beware of dollar2host - they are stealing peoples money, nothing else!

robertof, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  2. alejandra_saenz

alejandra_saenz Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been with a Dollar2host for a years now and I must say it has been great so far. I haven't experienced many downtime or any problems at all. The speeds have been very fast for me for both http and ftp. Furthermore, the prices are very cheap By the way, I am currently on their shared hosting. They have several packages which in my opinion are all very cheap for what they offer. A Dollar2host use cpanel and if your old host had cpanel they will transfer the files over for you too. Really amazing hosting provider!

alejandra_saenz, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  3. robertof

robertof Peon

Best Answers:
    Dollar2Host is a bunch of frauders and the opinions of those who claim that their service is ok are faked - I`am 100% sure that they have been posted by people who are cooperating with D2H.

Some people here say that they are using D2H services for 10 years - that`s interesting, why? Go to who.is and check when the domain was registered - you will see that the domain was created in 2009 not in 2001!

Beware people - do not use dollar2host.com as it is fake service runned by a bunch of frauders who stole from me $94. I was so stupid by choosing it without checking peoples opinnions - now I got what you see - no money, no account and a feeling that some ... frauded me.

I am about to create a website which will inform people about dollar2host frauding proceder so they will not find any customer.

robertof, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  4. Aponte

Aponte Guest

Best Answers:
    Dollar2host is the best web hosting company in the world. I love Dollar2host. They provide top hosting servers and the quality is excellent.

Dollar2host is the best hosting and their price is outstanding. Their Customer Support is great and they answer all support questions less than 10mins. Wow! I Recommend Dollar2host!!!

Aponte, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  5. robertof

robertof Peon

Best Answers:
    Dollar2Host frauds people - just ask them for their address, they will tell you a fake one - its easy to check it out. The telephone number provided on their website is a also big scam - it is not working - never!It is true, that those bloody cu..s are 24/7 avaiable on chat but you will NEVER get a proper help - they just cant do it, they just do copy-paste job, nothing more!If you want to save your money, do not use Dollar2Host.com services!!! Beware of scamers!

robertof, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  6. matt_ara

matt_ara Peon

Best Answers:
    I started with Dollar2Host.com with 1 domain and now I am having 8 Domains but due to their unlimited hosting features I never needed any other hosting plan. They provide all unlimited. Really its true what they say "Ultimate Shared Hosting Plan

matt_ara, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  7. hbgalaxy

hbgalaxy Member

Best Answers:
    any hosting with 'very cheap' prices wont last.. its a fact. thanks for the headsup though

hbgalaxy, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  8. BigTim3

BigTim3 Guest

Best Answers:
    yea, a lot of cheap and unlimied hostings wont last for long....

BigTim3, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  9. alejandra_saenz

alejandra_saenz Peon

Best Answers:
    I was having issues getting my wordpress site from my local environment to the web host. Since dollar2host provide 24/7 customer service, I contacted them and carol from the custoemr support team spend almost an hour trying to help me debug it, found specific problems and gave me specific guidance to solve this. The best thing was that she was there the ENTIRE TIME until my site went live. I am very impressed by dollar2host customer service and will definitely recommend this web hosting site to my friends.

alejandra_saenz, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  10. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks buddy! You saved my money!

zubizubi, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  11. alejandra_saenz

alejandra_saenz Peon

Best Answers:
    I Just want to let you know what a great job from Dollar2host customer support Carol did in solving our server-side includes issue. She got right to the heart of the issue and solved a complex problem quickly and efficiently. Many thanks.

alejandra_saenz, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  12. NZCloudHosting

NZCloudHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont thrash a business until you can provide a full story.

NZCloudHosting, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  13. Federick Thenady

Federick Thenady Guest

Best Answers:
    I am in the process of developing my web page and have been very pleased with Dollar2host.com‘s features and with their exceptional customer service. Having access to technical support 24/7 is a real time saver. I give them my highest recommendation.

Federick Thenady, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  14. Sittirit

Sittirit Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been a long time customer with Dollar2host Hosting and their service levels are top notch. If/when they ever have an outage(which is next to never) its rarely their fault and they do everything they can do to get your site back up in running even very late in the evening when most other hosts have sent everyone home. It is often that I recommend friends and colleagues to Dollar2host Hosting for their hosting needs.

Sittirit, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  15. alejandra_saenz

alejandra_saenz Peon

Best Answers:
    Dollar2host is a great service. They offer their customers a lot in terms of package features, and I am very satisfied with my hosting. There is a reason they became so popular even in a short amount of time. Dollar2host is definitely my hosting company

alejandra_saenz, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  16. Michalis Stylianou

Michalis Stylianou Peon

Best Answers:
    Dealing with customer service departments have always been a hassle, especially since companies have decided to go overseas to save money. Fortunately for us, Myresellerhome is not one of those companies! Every time I call I'm reassured to know that I'll be speaking to someone that speaks the same language, and is in the same country as I am. I always get the best service from real people who know what they're talking about, and it always gets resolved in that first chat.

Michalis Stylianou, May 20, 2012 IP
  17. chad1988

chad1988 Guest

Best Answers:
    I've also had crappy service from them. And Yeah I know. I shouldn't expect much for that price I was paying.

Chad

chad1988, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  18. SolidShellSecurity

SolidShellSecurity Banned

Best Answers:
    Rule of thumb. You get what you pay for.

SolidShellSecurity, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  19. cPAce

cPAce Peon

Best Answers:
    You, after being in the hosting industry for so long now, it is starting to get old seeing this posts on here complaining about $1.00 unlimited hosting and so forth. You think people would realize by now to just avoid it.

cPAce, Jun 21, 2012 IP
  20. ACTIVEX

ACTIVEX Peon

Best Answers:
    I have long used hosting services. The last one I am using since 2010 is Dollar2Host and the experience has been horrible. Support service they provide is very bad and they take up 2 to 3 weeks to resolve a simply problem that should be high priority for on any hosting service, like have your site up and running. For them, the fact that your business is down by two weeks, by a mistake of them means nothing. I would like to take legal action against these people!

ACTIVEX, Jul 30, 2012 IP