1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Official] Blue Track Media - Incentive Friendly - Most Innovative Content Unlocker

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Shaz07, Aug 3, 2011.

Hello,

I'm excited to announce that Blue Track Media is finally ready for its public debut! For those who may not have heard much about us, we are an incentive-friendly CPA affiliate network that has been innovating in our industry for over 5 years now. We are experts in the incentive niche and have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into our proprietary custom platform. Rest assured, we are not a fly-by-night network and we plan to continue conducting business ethically and professionally for the foreseeable future. We’ve quietly been building our network and reputation, one quality publisher at a time.

For more information about our company, please visit
    http://bluetrackmedia.com/?page=who_we_are

As mentioned in a previous thread, we are an incentive network, but our selection process is much more stringent than other incentive networks. As a result, we are able to deliver higher quality traffic for our advertisers and in turn attract more exciting incentive campaigns for our publishers. We hold ourselves to the standard of top of the line support and on-time payments for our publishers every time. We also pride ourselves on innovation. Features are frequently added to our network to make the lives of our publishers and advertisers easier!

More information for Publishers can be found at
    http://bluetrackmedia.com/?page=publishers

Recently, we successfully concluded the beta phase of our content unlocker. This platform is one of the most hands-on and innovative unlockers in the industry today. Many months have gone into development and testing to ensure our platform allows for the highest degree of control possible. A few innovations you can expect from our unlocker are:

- Real Time Previews
    - Custom Content Header and Footer Inputs
    - Control over CSS
    - Progress Mode
    - Advanced Features for Coders
    - Custom SIDs
    - Top Converting Campaigns
    - And More!

We are, however, now ready to release our unlocker to our publisher base. Be advised, we are only looking for publishers who DO NOT promote warez/illegal content. Quality traffic is our highest priority. We are still adding, tweaking, and changing features to our content unlocker based on suggestions from our publishers. Expect rapid updates to all aspects of our platform.

Our regular payment terms are Net 30, however with quality and quantity we are open to quicker payment schedules for our publishers. At Blue Track Media every publisher is important, regardless of the revenues they generate. We try to personally connect with all of our publishers to develop the trust needed for a successful, long-term business relationship.

To sign up for Blue Track Media, simply follow the link below and submit the form. Remember, we are mainly looking for quality incentive and content unlocking websites. Also once you sign up and if you are mainly looking to use our unlocker, please email with more information about your unlocker so we can have a better understanding of it. This may also help your application get processed sooner.

http://bluetrackmedia.com/index.php?page=signup

We’ve had a flurry of submissions already, so if you do not hear back from us in a few days feel free to email for an update on the status of your application.

Lastly, I would like for everyone to know that I am personally available to them at any time of the day (besides the few hours I sleep) for any questions, comments, or suggestions. You can reach me directly via the contact information below and expect a response as quicky as possible. Thanks for your time and I apologize for the lengthy post. I hope you visit us soon to learn more about our fantastic network!

Thanks,
    Shaz A.

AIM: bluetrackmedia
    (469) 892-8820

Shaz07, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  2. Zone117x

Zone117x Peon

Best Answers:
    BTM has the best content gateway editor I've ever seen... it beats the hell out of CPALead, LeadBolt, Dollarade, BLAMAds, AdscendMedia, and several more I've used.
    Its likely the content gateway has every customizable feature anyone will need, but if it lacks something I'm sure they would create it on request. There are actually a few features currently in their editor that they added when I requested them several weeks ago.

Zone117x, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  3. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks very professional, I might give it a try sometime.

Wulkanen, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  4. Misha3d

Misha3d Peon

Best Answers:
    Your content unlocker in beta mode, file hosting the same.
    I am interested in the file hosting service so when are you gonna leave beta.

Misha3d, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  5. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the kind words, we try our best to implement any suggestions our publishers ask for as soon as possible. All suggestions are welcomed and will be considered. We are very hands on with our publishers and listen closely to their suggestions and concerns.

If you're interested in trying it now don't hesitate to PM me or email me at . I suggest you give it a try, you will not regret it!

Our content unlocker just got out of beta mode and is ready for our publishers to use. As for file hosting, that will be released in the near future. We will announce it as well once it is ready.

Shaz07, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  6. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Submitted my application :)

iggysick, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  7. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    Will be in touch soon, what is the best way to get in contact with you? 

Shaz07, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  8. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    Sick of unlockers that don't actually unlock when your visitor has completed a campaign? Well we can always say we have the best EPCs and conversion rates, which we do. But to aid in that, we just added a feature that will help our publishers combat that issue. This feature will help with the rapport of your website and the satisfaction of your users. Just another innovative feature out of many we have in our network. Again, we are open to all suggestions and work around the clock to insure we have one of the most advanced unlockers available. 

Shaz07, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  9. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Email listed on account. You can also call me on phone listed.

iggysick, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  10. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    All approved, let me know if you need anything at all.

To update the users we are currently working on a promotion for our content unlocker. It will be revealed sometime next week and will be a good way to earn a little extra cash, stay tuned!

Shaz07, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  11. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to finally have some competition for the likes of CPALead
    . Have to ask though what are the range of CPA for your incentives?
    Do you pay via wire to EU affiliates, and do they get charged a wire transfer fee?

golfpro1, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  12. xpert90

xpert90 Member

Best Answers:
    Submited my aplication :)

xpert90, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  13. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    amazing....Looks fine.
    What pay terms you use?

alexgreatcpa, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  14. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    We have campaigns ranging from $.25 - $20+. Generally the submits you'll find around $1, but with quality we normally raise the campaigns rates of our publishers.

We are able to pay wire to EU affiliates, as for fees we generally take care of them up to either a certain amount or we can take care of the full fee if the necessary volume is met.

Great! We just went through the first wave of applications. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Net30 to start, but we are capable of weeklies if the volume and quality is met.

Shaz07, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  15. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    Just an update, we are seeing great results with our unlocker! Publishers are amazed with the innovative settings and full control options we have. Next month we will release a BIG promotion for all content unlocking publishers. We'll post it on DP, our blog, and our twitter. Stay tuned!

Shaz07, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  16. darthrivius

darthrivius Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi :D i use this cpa network, and i must tell you, it is great. offers have high payout, and support is very nice. contact with him it very fast and friendly :)

darthrivius, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  17. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your kind words. We have a lot in store for our publishers, so far we've received GREAT feed back on our unlocker. More innovations to come, as well as more incentive campaigns. We are at 600+ incentive allowed campaigns now, and still growing!

Shaz07, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  18. wlsbea

wlsbea Member

Best Answers:
    my application has been denied

wlsbea, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  19. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    PM me and let me know what email you signed up with so I can look into it deeper. Thanks.

Shaz07, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  20. tanlinhle

tanlinhle Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks very professional , submitted application and sent email for you .

tanlinhle, Dec 19, 2011 IP