1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Investing into Adwords to generate income from adsense

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by classiqa.com, Dec 18, 2011.

Hi,

I was planning to invest 10K$ on my site Classiqa.com throught Adwords for getting traffic.

I outsourced a software company for creating complete new site which will have better visitor experience and engage them more with the website. It is ready and I will upload it very soon.

Now I would like to have some help and suggestions from your guys.

If I invest 10K$ in advertising with Adwords in six months, will it give me some kind of consistent income. Right now I dont make much with my current website traffic because it is not of good quality ..30$ per month.

Will I get a decent income once I invest the amount and how much on average do you think I can recover from the 10K invested..

I really looking forward for your suggestions.

Present alexa ranking... 112327
    Page Rank : 3

classiqa.com, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  2. Celtivo

Celtivo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Investing into adwords traffic will only give your website traffic a short term boost. Unless your visitors from adwords want to keep on coming back, chances are you will make a bigger loss margin than the profit you will make from doing this. Usually the people who use adwords are those who are selling some kind of product, or have some other revenue income which does not involve advertising.

Celtivo, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  3. classiqa.com

classiqa.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply, what are other cheap source of advertising...Getting to first rank for few high traffic keywords is a good Idea ? In that investment is less.

4. Celtivo

Celtivo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to make money from AdSense, then forget advertising altogether. You should invest your money into SEO purposes as that will give your site a more long term, sustainable income. You could have a monster SEO optimized site with $10k!

Celtivo, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  5. classiqa.com

classiqa.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I was planning to invest this amount to create a brand .....adwords I guess is good for creating brand.

6. Natively

Natively Active Member

Best Answers:
    Natively, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  7. aceofadsense

aceofadsense Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, adwords would only result in short term traffic. You can use adwords as a second peddal for your traffic. I would suggest get your site completely in place...invest in SEO.....analyze your traffic and then get into PPC once you are very sure of what you are doing or you can hire a PPC freelancer or a consultant to get very meaningful traffic.

aceofadsense, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  8. leandar

leandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this was big business in 2007 to 2009 times everyone did this arbitrage we made $10k + every month by using high paying keywords MFA sites but now a days google have perfect traffic quality checking ( google banning MFA sites because of low quality visitors ) method so your adsense wont get more cpc than adwords investment.

leandar, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  9. ajblade

ajblade Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Making money in adsense just advertising adwords is a policy violation of Google
    known as "adsense arbitrage " for good business i won't recommend that

ajblade, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  10. Ninya

Ninya Peon

Best Answers:
    Arbitrage doesn't work anymore and it's a complete waste of time and not a sustainable source of income. If you want to use AdWords effectively develop a quality landing page and start developing a PPC campaign through AdWords, you will make mistakes, you will lose money, but you will learn and hopefully you will choose effective keywords one day to earn money through AdWords which these days can be quite difficult.

Ninya, Jan 14, 2012 IP