1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why sitemap is so important, and how can I submite it to google?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by janeswadebosh, Oct 22, 2010.

1. cedric

cedric Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to download google sitemap plugin for wordpress http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/

cedric, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  2. faisalreza

faisalreza Peon

Best Answers:
    search into the Google, how to make xml sitemap.. it's really works

faisalreza, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  3. nihit.tuli

nihit.tuli Peon

Best Answers:
    sitemap is important to tell users the navigation areas of your website. It makes it easy for them.

nihit.tuli, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  4. omegaman66

omegaman66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well what if I have a large website that is over a decade old. I am not going to put 2000 pages on a sitemap. So I would only hit the main pages and a few main pages as you branch off deeper. These pages are already indexed! These pages might change content occasionally but I wouldn't need to add new stuff very often to the sitemap... almost never. As new content is usually an article added to a subject area or a blog entry and other deep stuff.

So if indexing is the only reason to build a sitemap I will pass. So convince me to do it for SEO purposes when indexing is not a factor or explain how it will help even if these pages are already in the index and only have minor changes.

omegaman66, Dec 16, 2011 IP