1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need service provider : Seo, Article, writer, link builder - read carfully !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Max Singapore, Dec 5, 2011.

we are a SEO Service Providing Network , with our recent expansion and more partner joining us . we are looking for all kind of Freelancer and full time Service provider . -------------------------------------------------------------------- Here a list of what we Need .
    1. Writer ( You must Pass our interview over skype meaning you need a MIC -And least speak good english )

2. Link Builder ( welcome all stable service provider new or old to join me to offer good and stable service to our Existing client and new one . )

3. All kinda submission service Provider ( must give review copy and proven services before we use your service for our client - only the best and stable one who can support after sale need Apply )

4. Web designer . ( wordpress theme and coder - need to have own profile and prove to be able to provide a good and decent result . willing to provide good after sale and changes when needed . )

5. Article Marketing ( Ezine , Squidoo & Hubpage account creation -No spammy PLR only original good content . you know what i am referring to ,need stable and good provider who can work with our talented and creative writer or someone who can manage alone the task to looking after our client needs . Must be a Team player and ready to support after sale for our client .)

6. Suggest me the type of service you can provide to be consider . ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Things to Take Note .
    Everyone will be Interview one by one over Skype .

1. Verifed Paypal account ( Payment by Paypal ONLY. )

2. Need to be Online - Skype or Gtalk for real time order WE will need to Communicate with Skype so you DO NEED A MIC !!!!!!!!!

3. All provider will be review and interview one by one . and monitor for 1-2 week before we start using your services or allow you to join our team .

4. This is open for Anyone who feel that You can provide a Good and decent service . i am open for all kinda idea and suggestion from you .

5. IF you do not READ what i type you can forget about applying for this .

6. just a CAPTCHA for user who do not read " All PM please state " Read and understand " on the Title if not it would be ignore and delete

7. Those who had apply in the past and fail may apply again . but please save us sometime if you are going to try the same thing over again . please apply Only if you have something new to offer or had improve . ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks you for your time . Skype : callsiam ( if you add me on SKype - PLEASE tell me that you are from DP and your User ID on DP - i am a business man , not a fortune teller so i can't guess who you are )

Max Singapore

Please do not Reply here . PM me your Skype or Gtalk
    . i will get back to you A.s.a.p I might reply slow . from my past experience from looking for writer took me a week just to interview all the 53 writer who apply . the process will be slow . try to understand

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
    Max Singapore, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  2. balram singh

balram singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI Dear,
    i am looking freelancing seo work>. I have 2 year plus experience for the seo. if u have a any type seo work plz contact me ...........

balram singh, Dec 15, 2011 IP