1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do you hate Bush?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Cyrus255, Nov 6, 2006.

Liberals, all I see from you on these forums is hate, hate, hate.

You won't win any elections on that.

I was going to vote for democrats for congress (but then reps for local) to teach republicans a lesson, but now I know the alternative is far worse.

Not to mention, I understand an opposition party generally has to disagree on everything, but when republicans go out of their way to stand for everything "good", why take up the banner of everything traditionally evil?

partial-birth abortion, homosexuality, sado-masochism, protecting muslims (who believe homosexuals and abortionists should be killed), etc. It's just too much.

Cyrus255, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  2. bigdoug

bigdoug Peon

Best Answers:
    He is part of the Nixon Gang

D

bigdoug, Nov 6, 2006 IP
    yfs1 likes this.
  3. Cyrus255

Cyrus255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, you mean a republican liberal? like a big government republican?

I don't like that part of him either. Expanding government the most since FDR, etc.

I just think people accusing him of treason and yelling hate and hurling insults all day is dishonest and unpatriotic. I'm an independent, I sometimes vote for the fighting dems (like JFK, but they all but left the democratic party, now they are the "america dare not fight the all-mighty Iraq" party) I never saw this kind of vitriol against clinton from republicans. I never heard this kind of rhetoric during the balkan war, when actually we probably should of, since Clinton was helping muslim extremists, particularly albanian seperatists who actually worked with al qaeda, which is rather shocking. Yet you don't hear republicans yelling treason and hurling insults... even though they probably should because clinton's war which helped albanian muslim insurgents is a matter of fact. Like the 1944 SS Handzar division of bosnian muslims who still wave the nazi flag. Yet clinton gets away with it, and bush gets yelled at for fighting muslims. Hah.

Cyrus255, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  4. bigdoug

bigdoug Peon

Best Answers:
    Alex Jones does not like him either.:D

D

bigdoug, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  5. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't cater to the fire. I don't like many of Bush's policies and I would never vote for him...but threads like this span on for decades about useless assertions that have no means of getting anywhere but on this forum.

But yes, I do wish the JFK's and RFK's took back the dem party. I don't know what's stopping them, because they'd easily win. Or maybe I'm wrong, and the 'progress'ives have fully engulfed the dems.

Rick_Michael, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  6. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

I'm happy to see him amongst blacks as their is an election imminent. What a great PR shot, see the whites in the background. ;)

Of course when Katrina happened he forgot all about the blacks. :mad:

AGS, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  7. DarkBrothers

DarkBrothers Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, read the news lately??

Take your pick, an anti-gay minister that consulted Bush caught with his pants down - or was the other guy's pants down... I dunno which way he went.

The repub congressman Foley, caught sending sweet PM's to young male pages...

If you believe those things are evil, you might be playing for the wrong team ;)

DarkBrothers, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  8. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think he did a bit of both matey in the interests of equal rights for gays. Kind of "you blow your load up my arse and I'll blow mine up yours." :D

AGS, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  9. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    Huh? Are you blind? They got booted out of the republican party IMMEDIATELY as soon as they were found out. The republican party boots out the evil as soon as they see it. Whereas democrats embrace the traditional evil, like weak punishments for crime and "rehabilitation", homosexuality, anti-death penalty, partial birth abortion where they chop the heads or suck the brains out of babies half-way out of the womb for no logical reason other than murderous intent. Heck, their homosexual scandal resulted in the democrats rallying behind studds and giving him 3 standing ovations.

I'm no republican, but you're just being silly now. You really must have twisted some own reality for yourself. Have fun in wonderland.

Wow, racism never ceases in the democratic party. He's darned if he does and darned if he doesn't. If he never had shots like those you'd attack him either way.

Whereas Joe Biden wears his "slave-state" heritage as a badge of honor and insults indians at 7-11 and Howard Dean says he "wants to be the candidate the guy with the confederate flag votes for" yet I hear no outcries from democrats.

Where has all the decency in the democratic party gone? It's like ever since reagan, democrats have took the side of all things evil. Pro-taxes, big government, partial birth abortion, weak punishments for criminals (in favor of rehabilitating that serial rapist), etc. My my my. Like Zell Miller said, "I didn't leave the democratic party, the democratic party left me". Same for me. No more room for an old JFK democrat like me or Joe Lieberman.

Cyrus255, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  10. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bud, I'm no Democrat, I think they are both as bad as each other.

This guy was an anti-gay minister BUT

Yeah right! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

AGS, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  11. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    Typical democrats and liberals to go way off topic like this. Democrats are good because republicans have faults? No one's perfect but republicans try to be, whereas democrats advocate embracing all your faults, like homosexuality, sucking the brains out of babies (partially birthed ones too), high taxes to give to the unworking poor, tearing down crosses from public squares because they don't like christianity, (seperation of church and state is NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION, and Jefferson was talking about Churches not religion because in England a monarch would declare protestantism and kill catholics, and then catholicism and kill protestants, he merely wanted to stay out of the denomination wars, he never meant to silence christianity from all public places and government), then they whine about republican gays?

The hypocrisy here is if Mark Foley was a democrat, Democrats would "embrace" him and defend his homosexuality, like they did with studds. Such hypocrisy. I mean heck, the National Man-Boy Love Association votes democrat for a reason.

Why not stay on topic and explain why you hate Bush so much? Why you create polls on forums like this saying he should be hanged or killed. Yet ironically you believe Saddam shouldn't be executed. Could you be more obviously evil? I mean atleast try to hide it a bit harder!

Cyrus255, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  12. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Both Bush and Hussain should be executed for the thousands of poeple they have both killed.

Sadly for Hussain he drew the bum card, Bush will get away with his atrocitys, Hussain will not.

That's how life pans out kid, live with it.

In an ideal world they would both be hanged together, but we are far from an ideal world. :(

AGS, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  13. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Too bad we can't exhume Churchill, Roosevelt, and Truman and hang them next to Bush for all their atrocities against the Nazis and Japanese Imperialists, right?

tbarr60, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  14. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed. I couldn't agree more.

AGS, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  15. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Guess I forgot Abe Lincoln. Another killer that you'd execute, right?

tbarr60, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  16. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Mmmm. I love Bush. Ever since I first discovered it as a young man. Mmmm. Bush.

Oh, you mean that Bush? ;)

Lexiseek, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  17. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea cmon! Bush is yummy.

Obessession with gay rights and a hatred for bush?

Some of these guys are sooo gay!

:)

TWalker, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  18. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    "traditional evil" ? wait , rehablitating people , not executing people and being gay are evil?

so executing people is the opposite of "evil"?

Really, are you a christian? Usually only religious people think things that crazy.

ferret77, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  19. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Exactly :) Hating bush is wrong! God made bush, so it can't be all bad.

Lexiseek, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  20. Cyrus255

Best Answers:
    No I'm not a christian, don't label me. That's why I think you're retarded. If you have weak punishment for crime, you are encouraging crime.

The reason japan has the lowest crime rate in the industrial world is because they make prisoners kneel on their knees on concrete ALL DAY LONG, and they execute two random criminals each year with no warning and no banquet by HANGING, etc. (much more effective than 100 in the US where they get to see family, and a banquet, and just a painless needle etc.)

We'll never have a low crime rate because our prisons are often BETTER than the "streets" that the people live on. They even get video game rights in oregon I believe. It's insane. All because democrats want to be "nice" to the criminals.

Harsh punishments are the only way to deter crime, and democrats repeatedly work against them. Why do you think democrats want to allow felons to vote? Because Democrats are on the felons side!

There's a reason felon criminals would vote Democrat.
    There's a reason NAMBLA child rapers vote Democrat.
    There's a reason Muslim extremists urge us to vote Democrat.
    There's a reason Communists vote Democrat.
    There's a reason sado-masochists vote Democrat.
    There's a reason partial birth aborters vote Democrat.
    There's a reason infanticidists (people who believe it is okay to abort children up to around age 2 or 3, because they say their brains aren't fully developed, which most partial birth aborters believe) vote Democrat.

If you can't see the light, well that's your problem. Life couldn't be more clear cut than it is now.

Oh, and to prove harsh punishments work over enforcing minor ones: For instance, hardly anybody drinks and drives in el salvador. Why? Because the penalty is death by firing squad. They only do it for a few cases, like after the drunk driver killed other people, but it gets the point across, that if you do it, you risk death.

Evil only fears corporal punishment, like death. The idea you can rehabilitate anyone comes from the idea that no one is evil. Even in that case, which is a retarded case (man made up good and evil, wow, we must be god too :D ), the perfect is the enemy of the good. You can't rehabilitate Jeffrey Daomer.

You have to make the punishment SCARE criminals enough to NOT commit the crime, that's why japan has the lowest crime rate, and yet democrats are actively trying to weaken punishments for crime. Even those psychopath murderers would think twice if the punishment for serial killings was a quick hanging, not 10 years of waiting with a nice banquet, comfy lodging, and a painless needle.

Cyrus255, Nov 7, 2006 IP
    noppid likes this.