1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amigo Productions Re-design Hi everyone.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by A-P, Dec 14, 2011.

Hi everyone.
    I've put a lot of effort into re designing Amigo Productions so it's now hopefully much easier to navigate and move between posts.

I'd be really grateful if you could have a look at the new design and let me know what you think. (I'd also love it if you left a comment on the site itself..!)

I hope you like, more Photoshop tutorials coming soon, as well as the promised After effects typography video- It's on the way!

A-P, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  2. gamingmaster42

gamingmaster42 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The template looks really well done. I like the changing header and the structure of the posts.
    The header ad seems a little off, there's a random white rectangle at the bottom and the RSS feed's positioning is off
    Perhaps add more links to your navigation (to categories or something).
    Good work overall though :)

gamingmaster42, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  3. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is just alright, do you actually get enough visitors now to justify placing adsense? Perhaps leave the ads out for now, get a couple of related sponsors instead?

jg123, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  4. Mamajes3

Mamajes3 Peon

Best Answers:
    All in all i think it had a nice and clean design.. there is a blank rectangle box at the bottom of the landing page that is bugging me.. and then bellow that the "amigo rrs news feed" seams a little off.. maybe that needs to be a big large rectangle ... or centered.. im not sure.. something just seams off about it.. HTH

jessica

Mamajes3, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  5. Mamajes3

Mamajes3 Peon

Best Answers:
    im sorry "amigos production rrs feed" not news feed *****

jessica

Mamajes3, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  6. A-P

A-P Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow thanks everyone for all the super fast replies!

There are definitely a few issues still to fix, thanks for pointing them out for me.

jg123 yes I get enough visitor, but I'm interested in related sponsors. How does that work?

About the white box at the bottom I'm havin slight problems with it, I'm not sure what's generating the with box, and the rss feed will be fixed.

gamingmaster42 are you talking about the ad on the top right? where the header is?
    If so I see it perfectly aligned with the corner, what browser are you using?

Thanks again! I appreciate every reply.

A-P, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  7. Zebios

Zebios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    it's amazing good luck

Zebios, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  8. A-P

A-P Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Zebios. I hope I get my visitor have a better experience with the site now.
    That's goal #1 :)

A-P, Dec 18, 2011 IP