1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Native Writers - Leading SEO Firm Needs Several Native Writers for Long Term Projects

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TheTechWritingMachine, Dec 13, 2011.

We are a leading SEO company and we cater to a large number of global clients. Right now, due to the increased amount projects we receive, we are looking to establish contacts with talented native writers (individuals only - no companies, groups, teams etc) (Native = UK, USA, Australia and Canada;no outsourcing counties please) to allocate some of our current and future projects.

Projects are of different nature; could be professional web content writing, ebook writing, SEO article writing, product reviews etc. You have the freedom to accept/refuse the projects presented to you.

We are actually looking to stay in touch with the selected professionals (whom we select after a screening process) so that we can pass on the projects as and when they come along. (JIT recruitment/project based engagements).

We are a very professional company, pay via PayPal masspay and respect and treat every individual as a professional. Similarly, we prefer to work only with professionals who are friendly, live up to the word and respect company privacy policies etc.

So if you are interested to buildup a long term working partnership with us, please send us via PM, your name, email address, few sample write-ups of different niches/styles, your rate per 100 words (please consider giving your best rate - it'll be important when selecting you due to project budgeting limitations) and as to why you are suitable to work with us (meaning overall your entire resume - you can upload it somewhere and send the link too)- yes we welcome lengthy PMs as that shows how keen you are to grab the opportunity :)

Thank you!

TheTechWritingMachine, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  2. BenjaminTorrents

BenjaminTorrents Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey there, I sent you a pm with an offer. I am looking forwards o hearing back from you. :)

BenjaminTorrents, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  3. TheTechWritingMachine

TheTechWritingMachine Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Ben, Please send me your writing samples, and other requested info.

4. TheTechWritingMachine

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Having clearly said no teams, companies and no others than the natives, I'm surprised at people who apply pretending to be natives. We do hire them, but not for these projects. Such applicants please DO NOT send applications as you will be wasting our time.

5. leo7

leo7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi TheTechWritingMachine,

PM has been sent.

Thanks

leo7, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  6. TheTechWritingMachine

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi All, we are starting to look at the applications with in the next couple of days; those who are eligible, will surely get a response from us starting tomorrow. Thanks for the responses. Keep them coming. Bump!

TheTechWritingMachine, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  7. m_v_s

m_v_s Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hii
    I have sent my application, and am looking forward to a positive response.
    In my application, I have cited over 10 live samples + my online portfolio.

Thanks

m_v_s, Dec 14, 2011 IP