1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Much Traffic Does Your Site Generate From Twitter? If a lot, HOW did you do it?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by benzot, Dec 12, 2011.

Hello Everyone,

I love Facebook marketing and recently started marketing with Twitter, but I am finding the amount of traffic Twitter generates to be very low. With over 3,000 Followers, I only get about 20-30 visitors per day.
    Is anyone generating a worthwhile amount of traffic from Twitter and if you are, mind sharing your secrets to success? Thanks

benzot, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  2. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    Thats true. I have 2000 followers on twitter and get as low as 15 visitors per day.

If I tweet daily (with link of the website)then this number goes to about 25 visitors from twitter. anyways what have you done in facebook marketing? Have you created a page and what else??

Technary, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  3. benzot

benzot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a few Facebook Fan Pages - some I manually post to daily and others are automatically posted to when my site is updated with new content. Right now, the best fan page is generating 250-300 visitors per day with 0 effort...

benzot, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  4. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    Thats great! give me the link of your fan page so that i can like it and see how many people has liked it and will enjoy the updates! Congrats for getting so many visitors daily from facebook fan page!

Technary, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  5. Sharon Martin

Sharon Martin Peon

Best Answers:
    How much informative content you are offering?

Do not expect your 3000 followers to visit your website everyday... Instead, participate in groups... Interact with audience and try to pull them towards your website.

The more information you share, the more the traffic you will get.

Sharon Martin, Dec 14, 2011 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  6. benzot

benzot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very good point. My Facebook page is working successfully because I am providing interesting content on a regular basis. Twitter just seems like way too much work for way too little results though.

benzot, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  7. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Our site doesn't generate a whole lot of traffic from twitter, probably just 10 hits a day or so, but we're really in it more for name recognition than anything.

ItsThatGuy, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  8. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got several twitter accounts,but the one that produces the most traffic only has 21,000 followers it's a celebrity type account. Each tweet can produce 50-1000 clicks.

br3adman, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  9. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    I know what interested content you share on Facebook :) I liked your page too! Happy Blogging!

Technary, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  10. Wonderbaum

Wonderbaum Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get "a lot" of traffic from Twitter but based on the number of followers it is significant. I would never have expected that.

Wonderbaum, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  11. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    lets assume i have 2000 followers. actually there are only 1200. Anyways tell me what amount of traffic is expected on this follower base? as per what you are achieving right now.

Technary, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  12. tamiro1992

tamiro1992 Peon

Best Answers:
    some facebook pages will never be visited again and same thing with twitter. but if you have good news/content peolpe will cmoe back and keep visiting and seeing any updates. then u can direct them to ur site

tamiro1992, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  13. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    Thats true. People want interesting content to read!

Technary, Dec 30, 2011 IP