1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do we find customers?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by markadrson, Dec 12, 2011.

1. eaglesflamenco

eaglesflamenco Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The real marketing mind is to how your customer find you instead of how you find customer

eaglesflamenco, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  2. robertsmit231

robertsmit231 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please be specific, for what business you need customers?

Now a days every customer is searching online for his services, so go for seo services rank for your domain related keywords and get more traffic and sale....

robertsmit231, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  3. johnsmithwills

johnsmithwills Peon

Best Answers:
    simply promote your company through online by sending mails, Brochures, Newsletters, Advertisments.

johnsmithwills, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  4. johnhunter

johnhunter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hard to say without a little more info, your post is a bit sparse to say the least.

johnhunter, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  5. Realmint

Realmint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to first find out where your targeted customers are and what they are doing. Then, you need to get on their path and try to connect with them and attract them by offering interesting, valuable information that will be worthwhile to

them and to show you are better than your competition. There are different ways to get customers such as by doing article marketing, video marketing, forum marketing, advertising, press releases, social networking, blog commenting...

Realmint, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  6. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    What a good question! First of all, no body will tell you how to find customers and no body tell you how does he do to find customers. In this forum can get suggestion about web promotion and seo guys who know about seo methods, they tell you, I sure. If you are selling heaving products then leave small advertising or promotion. I tell you my story. I have been working for heavy products marketing since 2008 and customer finding is very hard and any body can't do that. After two years hard work, I found a way that may help to find real customers, long time customer. I started promotion work, I did seo, linkbuilding, article marketing, blog posting, guest posting, comment posting, directories submission, social networking, bookmarking and many more. Every Day my company owner told, where is customers? Promotion is useless for me? Yes I know, but I change methods continue and after two years I got a big company deals for 10 years project. Ok now I got some relaxed, but my journey didn't complete here. I focused on two big methods for online and three off line methods. Now I work 3 or 4 hours a day only. My hit goes direct to clients, they discuss, they buy, they deals and now company owner is happy and me too. Do hard work, change methods, implement on various ways and find customers, customer is customer, it may for small project or it may for big projects. It depends on your "Right information on right time to the right customers", This is my method. Would you want more about...?

CheapSEO, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  7. ogurtsov alexey

ogurtsov alexey Peon

Best Answers:
    As for me then I would paid attention to where the ads are similar. Thus it is possible to identify sites with the target audience

ogurtsov alexey, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  8. focusedlife

focusedlife Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a number of ways to get customers, but it all depends on your offer, ad spend and price points. Could you be a bit more specific?

focusedlife, Dec 16, 2011 IP