1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords

Discussion in 'SEO' started by seeli, Dec 12, 2011.

Hello friends,

I am doing one of the site http://www.msquarenetworks.com i cant find any backlink for this and my keywords : Ccna training in Chennai,Ccna training Chennai,Ccnp training in Chennai,Networking training in Chennai,Mcse training in Chennai,Best ccna training in Chennai,Checkpoint training in Chennai,Ccna course Chennai,Ccna training institutes in Chennai,Mcitp training in Chennai,Networking training institutes in Chennai, hardware and networking course in Chennai. Also we far... can anybody help me...

seeli, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  2. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    HI
    its about the competition and at what place users you are targeting the keyword with less competition and high search result is good option.

Icecube_media, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  3. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What exactly is your question, are you asking how you can obtain backlinks with those keywords as anchor text?

If so, then there are so many SEO methods you can utilize. Article submissions, social bookmarking, one way backlinks, blog posts, forum profiles etc to name a few.

Try reading a little throughout the DigitalPoint forums, there is plenty of useful suggestions in the Link Development and Search Engine Optimization sections.

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  4. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Build quality one way links from authority websites. Spread words. Share on social networking platform. Improve the quality of the content.

Start writing articles and guest post on relevant websites (Absolutely free and highly effective). Do not stuff meta data with keywords, make it meaningful yet search engine friendly.

khemraj, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  5. nexpert

nexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be better, if you could repurpose your question in a better way. Are you looking to find backlinks / competition for this website? Do you want to build backlinks? or anything else.

Another tip: Don't post your researched keywords publicly or you may face some new competitors. :)

nexpert, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  6. seeli

seeli Member

Best Answers:
    I want my keywords to be listed in at least top 3 to 4 th page.. I am not asking for Backlinks

seeli, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  7. paparaz1

paparaz1 Member

Best Answers:
    Use one of the keyword as anchor text which would or brings you huge traffic, and do some research around it, use google keyword tool -https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal and monetize your site.

Hope it would help you up.

paparaz1, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  8. udaypal

udaypal Peon

Best Answers:
    At first you do competition analysis for your keywords and then start doing submissions using your website details.Selection of keywords is the basic job in SEO which should be properly done..

udaypal, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  9. chandandas.me

chandandas.me Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are not asking for it but that does not eliminate the need of backlinks in order to be in #3rd or #4th in SERP. Onpage factors are to handled with care too.

chandandas.me, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  10. chandandas.me

chandandas.me Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Even if someone does not disclose researched keywords, there are no dearth of ways to hijack competitors keywords..

chandandas.me, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  11. TextLinkGuy

TextLinkGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    You should build out your own blog network with free blogs on Blogger, Wordpress, etc. Then post articles with those words in them and link back to your main site.

Good news is it shouldn't be very hard to rank for those kinds of terms if there is little information for them.

TextLinkGuy, Dec 19, 2011 IP