1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MailBoxForwarding.com Reviews

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by black.hat, Aug 21, 2011.

Just wanted to share my review about MailBoxForwarding.com to avoid more victims to their scams, I signed up with MailBoxForwarding.com about a week ago and i paid for the service, after verifying my account and signing all of the forms they told me that my account is fully active now and i can start using the service and receive mails.

Once i received my mails, they suspended my account and hold my mails, I tried to call them but there was no VALID phone number provided in their site.

STAY AWAY FROM MailBoxForwarding.com! They are not even BBB accepted business!

black.hat, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  2. agriz

agriz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing this

agriz, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  3. m_v_s

m_v_s Active Member

Best Answers:
    m_v_s, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  4. Mamajes3

Mamajes3 Peon

Best Answers:
    ugg.. thanks for sharing!

Mamajes3, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  5. exoticpublishing

exoticpublishing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it's TIME to review them here... <sigh>

I've been with Mailboxforwarding.com for 6 years if you can believe that, & when I first started with them I had issues, but they cleared them up & all was fine until about 5 months ago when I had a package sent to me overseas, they didn't listen to me, & the owner gave me attitude & pretty much told me to take my business elsewhere.

Then 2 months ago the shit really started to HIT THE FAN.

They are so ignorant when it comes to ANYTHING tech related that they have to throw 2 post secondary degrees in my face to try & justify that they aren't stupid.

I consider anyone who DOESN'T find out what the problem is to be stupid. You don't have to be tech savvy to run a business, but you sure as hell BETTER hire someone who is so you can get to the bottom of problems.

Even their ticket system which I knew wasn't the finest, turned out to be worse than I thought. They do NOT search tickets by account number or e-mail address LOL, they search by name. So if one day you use your first name & then next day you use your first & last name b/c their system is so amateurish, your account doesn't tell the ticket system who you are, they can't find the tickets.

They refused to fix IP issues they have & I stopped receiving all e-mailis from them. That's when I got mail, when it was scanned, ticket e-mails, etc.

After almost a month of many hours of wasted time going back & forth with my hosting company, this was what I was told.

I finally got around the ticket issues by using a gmail account, but I was unable to change my e-mail address in my account re: getting mail.

The guy ignored my ticket for about 2 weeks, then just said "write to here" & gave me a direct e-mail address.

I had already started looking for another mail forwarding company & had moved over, but of course was getting the last pieces of mail at my Mailboxforwarding.com account including the USPS card that tells you that you are changing your address.

They must have realized I was leaving them b/c NOW my mail isn't being scanned. They've never EVER not scanned my mail before.

I've written 2 tickets re: this & told them not to charge me (I know I'm going to have to end up calling my bank to do a chargeback) because clearly I can't close my account UNTIL the mail is scanned.

We'll see what happens today, but I won't hold my breath.

There were other issues with them recently, including one day I logged into my account & saw TONS of mail a mile long in my account. This was old mail going back I don't know how many years. When I wrote a ticket about it & sent them a screenshot, they deleted the ticket.

WOW is all I can say. I've never had so many issues in all the years of dealing with them :(

exoticpublishing, Jul 12, 2016 IP