1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Web Business Experts - nearly 5 years old

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Vagobunny, Dec 9, 2011.

Willing to trade this for a travel related site. Site was reg'd with Godaddy 12/22/2007 and hasn't been dropped. I'm thinking of letting it but would rather give someone else the chance to do something with it. I haven't. It was set up with a wp-robot but the database became corrupted a few weeks ago and so now it sits fresh and ready for someone to do something with it. No content included, no revenue stats, no nada nothing except a domain that has survived this long and sounds pretty good.

WebBusinessExperts.info

Shame to let it drop, but if someone doesn't buy or trade something for it, that's what will happen. Expires 12/22

While I'm at it, if you are interested in trading something for EMAGDNA.com or USDEBOOKS.COM let me know - both solid, aged domains that I'm no longer interested in doing anything with. Looking for travel related domains in trade only. Thanks.

~Vago

Vagobunny, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  2. musketeer

musketeer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    have you got the plugins for it, or is it al new.
    btw the site is out before the auction will finish.
    you may consider my bid.

musketeer, Dec 11, 2011 IP