1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling >>>Unique Viral Starter Website For Sale<<< (((Ends In 7 Days)))

Discussion in 'Sites' started by chrisj383, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This is a very cool viral website that has wings and will do a lot of flying — and for the price its hard to pass up. The site is positioned to do some very great things and I will explain to you what makes Wrapped Link a great starter website to own. Everything is automated, there is no technical aspects to worry about, and you can auto-pilot a strong income with this site without being technically savvy.

What Wrapped Link Does Is Impressive ...it delivers a very unique way for people to make money online. Traffic, banner impressions, and links are all worth a great deal of money to advertisers and webmasters — and Wrapped Link is going to open the doors for a new advertising opportunity out there that is finally going to let people kind of ‘work from home’ and build themselves an income from it without having to have a website or deal with the complexities of trying to start a true blue Internet business. This is a great opportunity for people seeking to promote as well because now they can reach a new audience at a discounted rate — and deliver ads into places they were unable to deliver them before.I strongly encourage you to visit the site to get a full idea of what Wrapped Link does but for the purpose of this auction I will give a very short and direct explanation.

Wrapped Link utilities “Intermission” pages to deliver ads and links. Individuals earning money on Wrapped Link can create an account, and take any link they choose and “wrap” it with Wrapped Link. When a user clicks on this link they will be taken to the Wrapped Link ntermission Page where they will see ads, and then they are carried to the actual link that was wrapped.

Wrapped Link users are recommend to post these wrapped links in forums and other social sites that will help guide people to the answers they seek. For example, if someone posts on Answers.com or a forum asking “What Is The Best Place To Eat In New York?” then aWrapped Link user can ‘wrap’ the URL of http://www.PizzaBoysNYC.com” and make a reply to the forum saying “Pizza Boys is a great place to eat, you can see their menu by [Clicking Here].”. When they ‘click here’ they will be taken to the Wrapped Link Intermission Site, displayed ads about places to eat In New York, and then carried on to the PizzaBoys website. This answers the individuals question as well as earns the Wrapped Link user money. Thousands of individuals will read the forum post in the future, follow the link, and contribute to the users income over time.

Dedicated users will post thousands of these links and earn a growing and viral income over time just by being a part ofWrapped Link. The site has additional technology to help the users that is gone over on the website.

How You Make Money With Wrapped Link

Now that you know how the users make money — here is how the site owner makes money (you!). I currently have the Signup free on the website — so anyone can signup and get started at no cost. If you desire, we can change this to charge $29 per signup and you can bring in revenues on this. However, I have implemented a better and more profitable way of earning revenues.

You will see that on the upper left hand of the screen you see a “Webmasters — Boost Your PageRank” section. Below this you will see links and a “Boost Your PageRank” link. These links are shown across EVERY intermission page on the network. Over time this will grow to include millions of impressions each week — and a source of income for the site owner.

Webmasters can click on this link and add their website to this list — up to 5 listed sites at a time. When a new site is added, the oldest site is removed from the list, and the newest site is added to the top. The site currently charges a FLAT-FEE for inclusion into the network.
    As your network grows over time you can start to charge more and more for each inclusion based on the traffic your intermission pages receive.

Daily Inclusions Inclusion Price Weekly Income
    1 $29.95 $209.65
    3 $29.95 $628.95

Once your website reaches a significant amount of traffic then you will be able to bring on 5 or more inclusions a day and charge $49 or more each. Due to the viral nature of the site — building a strong following can be done quickly and without a large promotion budget.

Daily Inclusions Inclusion Price Weekly Income
    5 $49.95 $1748.25
    5 $69.95 $2448.60

As you can see — traffic is very profitable. You can also utilize these links for yourself and point them to affiliate programs and earn a great deal of income via commissions which is effortlessly.

I am sure your scared to death of marketing if this is your first site — don’t be. It is not as hard as it seems and these sites can establish themselves.
    I have also integrated numerous tools to get you along — for example the ‘quick view’ sales tracker, which shows you signups and sales, and scripts to help you manage and track campaigns and conversions. I’ve built this site owning that whoever owns it most likely is going to need some help to keep things manageable and also to get around doing some of the technical operations of it — so I’ve kind of built ‘Running a Website For Dummies’ Tools around just about everything. I know how to do everything the hard way but it even makes it easier for me to handle the operations when I have these tools in place and I believe they will be a great benefit to you.

chrisj383, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  2. citisale

citisale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is for sale...cannot find it here!

citisale, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  3. chrisj383

chrisj383 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

It's the site WrappedLink.com, all the details are in the auction details at the top.

Chris

chrisj383, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  4. definitive

definitive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

A whole lot of nothing

definitive, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  5. chrisj383

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's the site, custom script, unique set of banners and marketing for a week to my mailing list of over 5000.

Chris

chrisj383, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  6. gilherras

gilherras Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    whats ur reserve?

gilherras, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  7. chrisj383

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

It's set to $300.

Chris

chrisj383, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  8. dischg

dischg Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    So the site makes money off of selling banner ads? How do the users/slaves get paid? Is this automated? What about w-2's and the legal end of it? Or are you just hoping most people will give up before they ever get paid?

dischg, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  9. chrisj383

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The users get paid straight to there paypal accounts as it's there banner spaces that they sell on there intermission pages. The admin makes there money from selling the instant pagerank links which are on the side of every intermission page, also makes money with the upgraded membership.

Chris

10. definitive

definitive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have a look at this guys iTrader before you hand this guy any cash

definitive, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  11. chrisj383

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My dp account got hacked not so long ago and i'm trying to get the posts and itrader removed.

Chris

12. chrisj383

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If that's an issue for the winner well all on trust i would send all the site files, i would even help move them. Then after payment push the domain name to the winner.

Chris

13. chrisj383

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reserve is been reduced to $150.

Chris

chrisj383, Dec 12, 2011 IP