1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SMS Marketing - 2900 Exact Searches - 5000 High PR Links - 24 Hour Auction - NR - $1

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ramerika, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This auction is for ...

MissingSMS.com which sells SMS Text Message Marketing Services to any business in any industry.

SMS Marketing aka Text Message Marketing aka Mobile Marketing is the Fastest Growing Marketing Nicheas a recent study found that 98% of SMS text messages are read by people worldwide within 5 minutes of being sent. So you can see why businesses are finding that this method of marketing is a more effective way to invest their marketing dollars.

Industries that could used your SMS Marketing Solution:

• Non-profit organizations for fundraising campaigns
    • Government agencies for alert or reminder services
    • Local (Mom n Pop) Businesses such as restaurants, contractors, etc for daily deals
    • Bars, Clubs and Other nightlife for event promotions
    • Massage therapists, Hair Stylists and other Beauty businesses for service deals
    • Musicians for promoting music releases, shows and/or other events
    • And Many More....

MissingSMS.com is unique as it integrates wordpress and twilio platforms which makes it the easiest platform to work, both for the owner and the clients. If you can post to a blog you can run this business.

MissingSMS.com clients manage their own campaigns from the wordpress user admin so all you will need to do, is setup client accounts and answer any costumer questions. Also, you only need 1 hour per day to handle all Missing SMS business.

What Do You Get:

Wordpress Platform - Handle your entire marketing campaign inside Wordpress.

Dedicated Phone Numbers - You can register new numbers extremely fast right from the user interface. You can see existing phone numbers used. You can get a number depending of area code of your choosing or add, modify or remove a phone number. You can also give an easy to remember name to a number so you can recognize it on the different registries in the system. Like message history, phone registry etc

SMS Lists - You can manage multiple SMS Lists. Add, modify, change or name it. Your customer can quickly and easily select multiple message responses to be delivered for each list whenever somebody dials or texts a keyword phrase. The text that subscribers will receive if they are new to the list, re-subscribing, unsubscribing and based on what key phrase text to your number can easily be managed from the user interface.

Send SMS Messages instantly or scheduled - Your clients will be able to select their target market choosing an SMS List and send SMS messages out. They will be able to send it instantly or even schedule the SMS to be sent at a future date or time. Sending messages is a click away.

Message History - Observe both the Messages sent to and received from any number from any SMS list. Every time a message is sent you can see it in the backend system so you can remember what has gone out of the system and what has been received.

Subscribers Lists - you can look at the details of your current subscribers, the multiple lists they are on. Check their message history. What was broadcasted and what was received. Quick edit - Add, Modify and Remove Subscribers

Unlimited Keywords Available - Because Clients are using their local number and not a shortcode, their keywords are always available.

Call to subscribe - An amazing feature is that people can also call to get to an SMS list. It will not be necessary to text a specific keyword to a short code. When they dial to the number they will hear a voice greeting. Either a text to speech greeting or you can record a professional greeting. Calling the number, they hear the audio and they get added to the list. So lots of people driving in their car that cannot send a text message or they shouldn’t, they can just dial the phone number, whenever they see something on a billboard or something they hear on the radio. Clients that tested this kind of campaign types had phenomenal results.

Transfer to Registrar & Free Setup on your Hosting - We will transfer domain, site files and databases to your registrar and/or hosting account at no additional cost.

45 Day Skype and Phone Support - We will help you in marketing the website until you start earning over $1900 per month!

How Do You Earn Money:

This website is driven using the Twilio API. Twilio charges you $1/mo for phone numbers and $0.01 for each text message. Your client will never have any indication that Twilio's platform is being used to render the services. You will charge as low as $0.05 per message and earn no less than $0.04 profit per message. Also, you will learn how to increase sales through service addons and more. As of right now the site processes payments via 2checkout however this can be easily changed to paypal for the new owner.

Without doing any marketing you could easily receive 29 clients that will produce revenue of over $2100 per month by the end of December 2011! How is that possible?! Read the traffic details below to see how....

How Much Traffic Will Get:

According to Google Keyword Tool, the keywords "Missing SMS" receives 2,900 exact searches per month. You will get the site search engine optimized (SEO'd) for the keywords "Missing SMS" as well as 9 other sms/text/mobile marketing related keywords and could see the site on page 1 for all 10 keywords within 14 days. The site was seo'd with 5000 High PR (PR3-8) gov/edu and forum backlinks. Similar sites of mine that I've done this type of SEO for have gotten page ranks of 2 or better within 2-3 weeks and show on page 1 on google for their related keywords so the same can be expected for this site. In that event, you would easily convert 1% of that exact search traffic or 29 clients and earn over $2100 per month by the end of December 2011.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and expires Oct 2012, however if auction goes over $500 I will extend domain thru Oct 2015. Any questions or to make any BIN offers PM me.

[​IMG]

ramerika, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  2. ramerika

ramerika Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    lilcrew's bid rejected because he has history of never paying and negative feedback score.

ramerika, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  3. citisale

citisale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent u pm interested ok?

citisale, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  4. kyle44

kyle44 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Disregard my bid, I see this is a fake no reserve auction.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
    kyle44, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  5. ramerika

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    no it wasn't a fake no reserve auction but the bids and bin offers I've received are way under the value of this site.

ramerika, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  6. musketeer

musketeer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Yes, I Put in a Low bid. It's in peoples nature to start as low as they can to gain the most.

Maybe for the future put a number inplace so people like me wouldn't try to upset you with
    low and ridiculous bids.

SMS Marketing - 2900 Exact Searches - 5000 High PR Links - 24 Hour Auction - NR - $1

leave comments like this away from us simple souls please.
    It feels like a prank.

Sorry mate.:confused: ,no offence

musketeer, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  7. ramerika

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    None taken but unlike most people on DP I know what my site is worth and won't let the vultures take advantage. You were simple to think you would get a site like this for $5 lol but its whatever the auction has ended with no winners and I'm holding on to the site ... might list it on Flippa instead who knows.

ramerika, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  8. unique-seo.biz

unique-seo.biz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much traffic the site have?

unique-seo.biz, Dec 11, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.