1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by MetroHome, Nov 7, 2011.

Ok Keyword research people. Theme keyword where do you recommend I should start. I get the process I have good tools to use. I can figure out the Categories and the long tails LSI. However, the theme word that will go into the title tag and description and what we are ranking the home page for. Where should I start with that?We are a site containing all thing's Internet Marketing. We have a community section with the same features and more as found on Facebook, Encyclopedia section for articles, Pro Blog and Member blog section, a Expert section for experts to display their products and services.. Basically we are a social community with a lot of tools and information about Internet Marketing.What would you trackers use as your home page keyword and your title tags and descriptions? The rest of it should come easy.

MetroHome, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  2. inalkasa

inalkasa Peon

Best Answers:
    mate, you need to do a proper study and keyword research for you niche (Internet Marketing). Simply to start of.. just enter that word "Internet Marketing" in any of the good keyword research tools and see what comes up.
    Then filter them with the keywords that meet you requirement and your niche broadly or even exact match.
    then gain research on those terms in a tool as well as by searching them on SE's

I hope you are getting to what I mean... you need to do an extensive keywords research to know you primary keyword.... no one will be able to tell you that straight away.

Good luck, hope that helps.

inalkasa, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  3. Peerless2acme

Peerless2acme Peon

Best Answers:
    Research, research and do lots of research. The only way out to succeed in IM is to remain patient and keep going.

Peerless2acme, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  4. frozent

frozent Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword and Content of any website are the two most important thing to get higher rankings and visibility on search engine. Pick the right words and you are well on your way to bringing targeted qualified visitors to your site. There are lots of keyword selection tool that provides the maximum amount of information and profitability for your website.

frozent, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  5. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros Member

Best Answers:
    I must agree with some friends i think selection of good and relevant key words and unique content your site able to become at the top ranking.

logoonlinepros, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  6. lorence21

lorence21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Peerless2acme is right. Mate you have to do research on IM.

lorence21, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  7. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you do market research so that you can build a list of keywords to target and rank for. Market research will give you a good grasp of what users/searchers will use when searching for information within your niche. Once you've built a keyword list you can then run them through a keyword research tool and target low competition keywords.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  8. frozent

frozent Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword and Content of any website are the two most important thing to get higher rankings and visibility on search engine. Pick the right words and you are well on your way to bringing targeted qualified visitors to your site. There are lots of keyword selection tool that provides the maximum amount of information and profitability for your website....

frozent, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  9. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Content is very most important thing

Irfi0009, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  10. maksims

maksims Peon

Best Answers:
    Keywords are the words that are used to reveal the internal structure of an author's reasoning.

maksims, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  11. pmsbuildtechconstruction

pmsbuildtechconstruction Peon

Best Answers:
    Always used high competitive keywords and high traffic keywords.

12. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is not always true. Sometimes, especially if you are a beginner, it is best to target long tail, low competition keywords. Once you get ranking for those keywords, then you can move on to those with more competition.

affilorama, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  13. elizas186

elizas186 Peon

Best Answers:
    keywords most imoortant part of site

elizas186, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  14. smartsolutionsrealty

smartsolutionsrealty Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,

I am newbie in seo and I want to need some help. I know the process of keyword research but which keyword are to choose for site means it's low competition or high competition pl. tell me . I am waiting for answers.

smartsolutionsrealty, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  15. rizecorp

rizecorp Peon

Best Answers:
    You must go with the keywords with low competition and high search volume. High rankings may be achieved for low competition keywords. You can go higher, but that means more work for you - more backlinks, more articles, more of everything you need to do to get ranked on the first page of Google.

rizecorp, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  16. smartsolutionsrealty

smartsolutionsrealty Peon

Best Answers:
    now i am clear about it. Thanks for help:)

smartsolutionsrealty, Dec 9, 2011 IP