1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mobile Website market

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by teohcl, Dec 6, 2011.

Anyone here starting to move or create a mobile version of website for mobile phone? If yes, do you think this is a good time to move into this? Please share with me your thought. Thanks

teohcl, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  2. jsjullia

jsjullia Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,
    Once you have your mobile marketing business ready to go, you need to market it and build it.

jsjullia, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  3. datamonkey

datamonkey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I have had a mobile version of my sites for a few years now. Luckily if you use Wordpress there are some simple plugins you can use to convert them easily...

datamonkey, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  4. samusbox

samusbox Peon

Best Answers:
    i don"t know

samusbox, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  5. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    More and more phones are coming out with WiFi capabilities. Most that came out this year like HTC and Samsung have done away with mobile surfing and lets you surf the web just you would using your computer. So it's no surprise that major companies have come out with mobile versions of their sites. I'm sure site of small and medium enterprises will soon follow.

affilorama, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  6. showkatahmad

showkatahmad Peon

Best Answers:
    Days have gone when people were eager to go to internet cape or have there personal system to check any thing but Now it is time of mobile where people just check one one cick wither their smart phones. So it is now necessary to have mobile compatible website.

showkatahmad, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  7. itravelcn

itravelcn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, especially the kind of cell phone ring tones, pictures sites, should immediately establish mobile version.

itravelcn, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  8. David Frankk

David Frankk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is the ideal time to get into making a mobile website for your site. Mobile computing has increased greatly in the past year and is expected to triple in the next 2 years.

David Frankk, Dec 9, 2011 IP