1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Code Track

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by my_way, Dec 5, 2011.

do you know ? how can i find google analityc code track ?

my_way, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  2. olivia66

olivia66 Peon

Best Answers:
    The $50 Microsoft adCenter credit promotion is available in the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. only, from February 20, 2007 through July 31, 2007. Open to customers who have not previously activated Microsoft Office Live adManager beta or opened a Microsoft adCenter account who activate the Microsoft Office Live adManager beta between February 20, 2007 and July 31, 2007. Microsoft Office Live adManager beta is a feature in each of the Microsoft Office Live services. A majorcredit card is required. Limit one per organization.

olivia66, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  3. aucharters

aucharters Peon

Best Answers:
    first of you sign into the google anlaytics account than add your website after you add your website it will be gives the google analytics tracking code which you put into your website into the </head> tag.

aucharters, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  4. petervanlier

petervanlier Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You have to create account in Google Analytics, after that you should log in to Google Analytics and add your website in it after that you will get a GA code. Just copy paste that code to all of your web pages.

petervanlier, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  5. kpatelseo

kpatelseo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are using old google analytics then login and click edit right side of your domain name.
    In next screen click on Tracking Code top-right,
    In next scree you will get the code.

kpatelseo, Dec 27, 2011 IP