1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are these good SERP's??

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by ESAD, Nov 6, 2006.

Google is still fluctuating but. . .
    What's wierd is that I rank at the tip top in google for other sites but not this one. . . I swear these search engines are a mystery!

Attached Files:

ESAD, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  2. Cyrus255

Cyrus255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're an odd one. You covered up the keywords so there is no way we can tell if those are good or not.

If you rank #1 for "hezbollah food shop" it doesn't get you anything. but if you rank #1 for "hezbollah" you get good stuff. See my point? Depends on the keyword for the web site.

Cyrus255, Nov 6, 2006 IP
    Mia likes this.
  3. ESAD

ESAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well lets just say those are the main, most desirable keywords/phrases for the site then :). Because they are!
    But I do get your point.
    These phrases are the phrases most commonly used to reach this particular niche. Some are even broader and I am still hitting 1.
    The first listing in each table is the "Holy Grail" Phrase.

I guess what I don't understand is that I have another site that ranks 10 (page 1) in Google for the "Holy Grail" Phrase and this one doesn't.
    It's way out there. . .

I have been pretty lucky with my SERPS in general though.

ESAD, Nov 6, 2006 IP