1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page Speed Optimization Service Provider In India

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by starlim, Dec 7, 2011.

Hi friends

There is nothing new about page speed optimization but still most of the web design companies don't provide this service. I live in Delhi and am looking for someone who can optimize only 2 pages of my website at a reasonable cost using - gzip or deflate, leveraging browser caching, minifying html etc. as per Google guidelines. The 2 pages that I want to optimize are:

http://www.starlim.co.in

http://www.starlim.co.in/files/yoga_teachers_training.htm

I've contacted many web design companies and most of them are not providing this service. And those who are providing it are asking for unreasonable fee. This my first post on this forum. Hope to get some good feedback at the earliest.

Thank you.

starlim, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  2. shrishtisoftech

shrishtisoftech Active Member

Best Answers:
    shrishtisoftech, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  3. starlim

starlim Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you shrishtisoftech

You have quoted a quite reasonable amount for my requirements and you've increased my page's speed score from 67 to 87 without taking any advance money because of my reservations against paying advance without availing the services but I'll certainly pay what we agreed to once our page speed score crosses 90+. Even if it doesn't cross 90+, I'm happy and your efforts are highly appreciated and will be compensated accordingly.

Thanks again.

starlim, Dec 15, 2011 IP