1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What to Do?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Gregmori, Dec 5, 2011.

Hey Friends,

This is for all the newbies and experienced. I am working for the keyword seo services for my website. I have tried out all the on page and off page techniques bt still the same !!! no results...please suggest me the way so that I can get good results for my hard work..
    For my website Visit: www dot iquantum.com.au/search-seo/seo-services.php

Thanks
    Seo services

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
    Gregmori, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  2. webseo2

webseo2 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should get quality back links like Dofollow High PR sites Bookmarking link create one blog and post blog on social media account promote the blog's PR And after you can get Good Result.

webseo2, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  3. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to Quality back links. My sites just one month old came in the top in Google search. You can check my sites in the signature. I have taken around 30 links at unique ip mixed pr sites. I you need more help me then PM me.

Good Luck.

alamlinks, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  4. revenue4u

revenue4u Member

Best Answers:
    There are About 47,500,000 results from a Google search for that term. Try adding some adjectives to your keyword, like SEO Services of Texas, or Budget Priced SEO services for example. Long-tailed keyword phrases have less competition and will bring you enough targeted traffic to get some sales.

revenue4u, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  5. goodluckdomain

goodluckdomain Peon

Best Answers:
    Look at your keyword the search volume and competition for that keyword is too high so still you need to analyze your keyword more deeper i.e target these keyword with Geographic Location. If you are in Australia then change your keyword as SEO Service in Australia competition is little low for this keyword Or Otherwise you want to work for SEO Services then place this keyword in the important places of the webpage like Title, Description, H1 and add some Good content with the keyword clubbing

Build Quality back links with anchor text as SEO Service Pointing to your page

goodluckdomain, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  6. jassparker2015

jassparker2015 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

iPhone has changed the way people use their mobile phones. Using your iPhone, along with basic features like music, call etc., you can also surf the internet, send and receive emails, launch applications, play games, text your friends, book tickets and much more and eventually make iPhone app to satisfy your unique needs as well as achieve business needs.

jassparker2015, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  7. hrinc

hrinc Peon

Best Answers:
    whats the onpage & off pages you are do your website?

hrinc, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  8. serena85

serena85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try and read more techniques and how are them working exactly.

serena85, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  9. ~GoodLuck~

~GoodLuck~ Member

Best Answers:
    Your keywords 'seo services' appear with adequate frequency on one page only (<your site>/search-seo/seo-services.php). Try using your keywords on other pages as well. Use different forms like Search engine optimization, SE, SEM etc. Search engines are very good with abbreviations these days. You should provide search engines with enough information on what you want to rank on in the content and meta tags.
    If you want to see what search engines really think of your site, go to the Google webmaster tools -> Your site on the web -> keywords. There you'll find the keywords Google thinks are relevant to your site, or as Google says: Below are the most common keywords Google found when crawling your site. These should reflect the subject matter of your site.

~GoodLuck~, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  10. strip

strip Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, try to get more quality backlinks for your website with high pr & niche category

strip, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  11. seorupesh

seorupesh Peon

Best Answers:
    Do off page & on page seo for your site

seorupesh, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  12. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry dude but i can't see a single link in your website. but yes it has a good position in Google SERP. so tell us how you get these 30 back links and how many of them are free? i am PMing you about it, please check.

digitalwebman06, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  13. indianseocompany

indianseocompany Peon

Best Answers:
    Get some quality backlinks. No doubt your keyword is a lot competitive one. You have to hold your patience and had to do some smart seo work.

indianseocompany, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  14. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's a lot of competition for that keyword. You might want to do further market research and come up with another keyword to target or you can add more words to the keyword. Make it a long tail keyword that has buyer intention like "get seo services now".

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  15. HuckleberryFinn

HuckleberryFinn Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, a guy offering "seo services" asks for help on Digitalpoint - mighty!

HuckleberryFinn, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  16. rvasava

rvasava Peon

Best Answers:
    seo services keywords is Competition is high and search volume is also very high, you need more and more back links for this keywords if you are looking to see on top of search engine. mainly quality link building is important to rank on search engine.

thanks!

rvasava, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  17. diyakapoor

diyakapoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO services is very competitive keyword, so you need to build high quality back links to beat your competitors. More you should create links from different SEO sources.

diyakapoor, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  18. amkeabhi123

amkeabhi123 Member

Best Answers:
    firstly you can create social networking website then post about the website and get the traffic more you website.

amkeabhi123, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  19. LuxuryBespokeBeds

LuxuryBespokeBeds Peon

Best Answers:
    Man I have seen your website and it seems ok to me you need to make some do-follow links on it. and do some social media that will help you.

LuxuryBespokeBeds, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  20. MiniMe777

MiniMe777 Peon

Best Answers:
    buy high pr backlinks, maybe a link push? Also have you tried article marketing robot?

MiniMe777, Dec 6, 2011 IP