1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I made a facebook game 3 months ago,10k users/month.please suggest a price for script

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ohhmygod, Nov 30, 2011.

its a good game and its already a bit popular;setting it up is super easy but i plan to write a guide for the customers,but it would be a waste of time if no one actually buys such games.
    i've never sold facebook apps before so i am not sure if its a good idea to start a thread for people that would like the script.
    correct me if I am wrong and suggest a price for the game,its somewhat popular I have ~10k monthly app users.
    thanks =)

ohhmygod, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  2. Alexxim

Alexxim Peon

Best Answers:
    What does the game offer. Does it have special features that you can get for money?

Alexxim, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  3. Mrsugden1

Mrsugden1 Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you try and monetize it with ppc ads or something like that it might be easier to sell to people. Unless you are already doing that? Just because people that will potentially buy the app will be wanting to earn money so if you can show proof of that you should definitely get a sale.

Make sure you use facebook approved services though, don't want to go against facebook TOS and get your app banned :)

Mrsugden1, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  4. marketingexpert

marketingexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you first to add some banners and make some money from your game, let it grow more and than think about to sell it. It's to soon now to sell it

marketingexpert, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  5. karun

karun Peon

Best Answers:
    I think not selling it now it's a good advice, you could develop it even more, good work :)

karun, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  6. ohhmygod

ohhmygod Peon

Best Answers:
    I already use banners on my games.
    I now have created close to 100+ facebook games but almost all are small ones like girl's games and many like the most common friend's question quizzes.
    very few are very detailed like the one I mentioned in the first post.

anyone interested can send me a private message with the subject 'facebook games' and tell me how many do you want and your budget.

if you get them in bulk,I can sell them for cheap.

ohhmygod, Dec 12, 2011 IP