1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to by Pass Kaspersky Key

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by susi, Nov 15, 2009.

This article I found on Indonesia blogger, and I try to translate it without loosing the meaning of main idea, :D

To who using Kaspersky that would be already know if they not buy an original key they would hunting for key almost every month,.... each month I guess LOL, so to day I gonna show you how to by pass you key registration without losing any feature of Kaspersky antivirus it self, what gonna happen to your kaspersky antivirus is the following :

[+] your Kaspersky become Beta Version but still get full feature
    [+] every month you only need to click " activated beta version", that all you don't need any key anymore,..
    [+] you don't need to modify registry, just once and only..

coz I'm kindness so I give you a batch file, so you don't need to modify your own registry, you just need double click and follow all instruction,... ^_^

the detail goes here ->
    * turn off " Self-Defense" from Kaspersky
    * open the Zip file
    * Follow the instruction
    * open kaspersky > activation key > click " active beta version" [this require internet connection]
    * walla...... you're done, each 1 month you only need to click active beta version

that was the first methode, the second goes here with using same way, what makes different is first methode we make Beta Version and the second methode is Trial version,...

usually trial version only work for 30 day [ONLY], but this work for forever,... LOL, here step by step :

* Turn Off Kaspersky
    * open the Zip file that you already download
    * follow the white rabbit [Oopss...... Matrix Mode :ON] I mean instruction
    * open kaspersky > activation key > click " active trial version" [this require internet connection]
    * Done......!!!!

comment will gratefull, thanks
    PS: I can't post url so go here for detail h++p://link2-me.blogspot.com/2009/11/free-kaspersky-key-dont-need-anymore.html

susi, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  2. ractors

ractors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    warez not allowed

reported

ractors, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  3. susi

susi Peon

Best Answers:
    this is not warez, I just show you how to modify your registry so you can have full feature,... What's wrong then....

any one :confused:

susi, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  4. rootbinbash

rootbinbash Peon

Best Answers:
    This is not warez.

rootbinbash, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  5. tomiko

tomiko Member

Best Answers:
    oh..there's this method to i found to have your kaspersky pure trial reset if you need an extension of your trial period for your product. the method is quite different from this one

tomiko, Dec 4, 2011 IP