1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best task for keyword ranking?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by lusiray, Nov 15, 2011.

Please suggest me that what is the best task for keyword ranking because I have a site and my keywords is not ranking in major search engines so I want to promote my some best keywords so what should I do for this?

lusiray, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  2. MagicMonkey

MagicMonkey Member

Best Answers:
    Basically make sure your on page content is optimised for your keywords - at around 3-5% density for each keyword.
    Make sure you are providin unique and quality content.
    Then make sure you are building backlinks through articles, guest posts and all the usual tools then you will see improvement.

MagicMonkey, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  3. gauthamvit2003

gauthamvit2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do a thorough Keyword research for your niche. Sometimes we think that these are the keywords that common people is looking for in your website but it's actually not. Optimize your content with those keywords. Target only two or three keywords per page, once you get enough traffic you can try optimizing for different keywords. Finish all the on-page optimization before going to off-page optimization.

I will say my real life experience. I optimized a site for the keywords that i thought is what everyone looking for in my site. One day i asked my friend to come to my house and find my website and you wont believe i found nearly 25 different keywords which my friend searched that any normal person would search.

I would definitely say keyword is the foundation and cornerstone of SEO. During off page optimization promote those keywords in link building, don't just give backlink to your homepage URL.

gauthamvit2003, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  4. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go over your target keywords and review them. Are these the keywords your target market would most likely use when looking for the product? Are your keywords optimized in the articles? How is your on-page SEO? Are you using the correct anchor text when building backlinks? Those are some things you need to consider and look for.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  5. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice replies on the thread, MagicMonkey and Grunt, and Affilorama too. If the keywords don't rank, it could be because of high competition, there could be an EMD in that niche, you may not be doing SEO on your articles, you don't have enough quality backlinks and your competitors could be doing link building, among other reasons. You could decide to stick to your keywords and do enough link building for the specific keywords, or do proper keyword research to compete well. Hope this helps you.

doktu, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  6. aldis

aldis Peon

Best Answers:
    before doing any task, before even writing the keyword on your website, you should look for the competitiveness of the keyword you're aiming for. If it is a high competition keyword, forget it, unless you're willing to pay a fortune in advertisement and heavy SEO. Use Google adwords keywords tool.

aldis, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  7. adsfairdeal

adsfairdeal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Content should be unique.. and well optimized site..

adsfairdeal, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  8. Sumitsparx

Sumitsparx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Director,Artical,Press release,Forum posting,Blog commenting are the best task for Keyword ranking.

Sumitsparx, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  9. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. If you are just starting out in the niche, it's best to target low competition keywords first. Once you get your site ranking for those (and you get a few sales), you can then re-invest part of your sales on paid advertising and target high competition keywords.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Dec 2, 2011 IP
  10. seowebtriangle

seowebtriangle Member

Best Answers:
    Content is king

So, Now update your content and optimize your website according to Google Astrology

Cheers :)

seowebtriangle, Dec 2, 2011 IP