1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Exact Match Domain - $1.51 CPC Micro Niche Site - $30

Discussion in 'Sites' started by etmcl, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    http://SodiumLights.net

This is an exact match domain micro niche site. The term "sodium lights" get 880 exact searches each month on google and has an estimated CPC of $1.51.

The site combines both adsense and amazon products revenue streams. Many of the products being sold on Amazon with sodium lights have a price ranging from $50 to over $300.

The site is brand new so it doesn't have any traffic or revenue yet. The domain was registered at Register.com and I will do a free push to your register.com account. This was the first domain I have purchased at register.com and I didn't know that they don't allow a push to another account for 5 days after I purchase the domain. So, if you buy this site you will have full access to the cpanel as soon as I receive payment. You can put your own adsense and Amazon ID's on the site, make changes, etc. As soon as it has been 5 days, approximately 12/2 I will push the domain to your account and send you the files to put the site on your hosting.

etmcl, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  2. etmcl

etmcl Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have relisted the site with a price of $25...get it before it's gone!

etmcl, Nov 30, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.