1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Not getting ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by cutenancy, Nov 29, 2011.

Hello all,

These pages

http://stevendelias.com/personal-injury-attorney-coral-springs/ Keyword: personal injury attorney coral springs

http://stevendelias.com/accident-attorney-coral-springs/ Keyword: accident attorney coral springs

http://stevendelias.com/accident-lawyer-coral-springs/ keyword: http://stevendelias.com/accident-lawyer-coral-springs/

are not coming on top on their respective keyword. Competition is low, have done onpage and off page activities on it.

For above same keywords, pages in posted in digg, twitter, for same website, are coming in top ranking.

Please suggest.
    nancy

cutenancy, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  2. seorupesh

seorupesh Peon

Best Answers:
    you can do directory submission also

seorupesh, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  3. theeban

theeban Peon

Best Answers:
    You have missed the great link building approach, That is article marketing, Write some unique articles and publish them on various article directories as well as on Web 2.0 sites, That will give you improvements on your ranks.

theeban, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  4. cutenancy

cutenancy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have done all of these. I think I have made some on-page mistakes, I want to find out that one.

If you are saying need to do directory and article submission, then how post in digg, twitter are coming on ranking for same keywords.

5. theeban

theeban Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, Digg & twitter sites do have good reputation, So, if those pages are ranked well for those low competitive keywords. That is obvious, but ( I assumed your site is new, and just on market) your site is not like that, you have to gain more reputation, it requires lots and lots of backlinks, belive it or not, I had got success with article submissions and web 2.0 sites blog creations. Also, as you said, you have to make sure your onsite SETTING are prefect, make sure your keyword is on title, on keyword tag, on meta desc. tag as well as make sure your content is optimised (do not forget your content is for human readers) - have a rich content and keep on playing with article marketing, I am sure you will be on top - as you said it is low competitive keyword.... :)

theeban, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  6. lusiray

lusiray Peon

Best Answers:
    You should change your content of index page. and start using link wheel strategy for your site then you will get good rank in major search engines.

lusiray, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  7. cutenancy

cutenancy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Theeban

8. Jesse12

Jesse12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

As i go through your website and see that your domain is new and there in no backlink. So i will suggest you to go for off page activities and make a some more work to increase the back links. I will suggest you to doing the article submission and bookmarking to increase the traffic for your website.

Jesse12, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  9. johnhayden11

johnhayden11 Peon

Best Answers:
    check Seriously Site On Page.If It's Ok Then You Can Do Of Page Like Articles,Directory,Pr,Blogs,Bookmarking any Many More activities.

johnhayden11, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  10. blossom2347

blossom2347 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think there is some technical problem in your website. Check your url properly for different keywords.

blossom2347, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  11. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this question some kind of joke? Yes, it is, for any one who knows SEO to the fullest. To get ranks for any keyword for instance involves wide range of activities. There is no 1-2-3 steps that you can follow and get ranks. What might have worked for one website might not work for another. Hence build anchor text based links till to get rankings. Mix and match between different SEO methods.

Asking a basic question in this forum is not going to help you. There is no formula for SEO success. Try, Try, Try again. If one method doesnt work, Try another. If that method works, replicate in other websites. If this doesnt work for another website, change the strategy.

The keywords that you mentioned are not less competitive. They are being targetted by many individuals and companies and they are most spammed ones. And BTW why would I as a user visit Mr. Steven's website if I want 'personal injury attorney coral springs'. He is just another person who is offering the service. Is he a reliable guy? Is he a person whom I can hire? You need to ask these types of user based questions and frame your content. Just by having few bolds in the content and having your title tag optimized isn't gonna help. These are the user based questions built inside search algorithm. If steve is a good guy in terms of this offerings, why not be build a blog and offer constructive content for end users??? This is what search engines love. Search engines don't want to show up your site to increase your sales. It is not about You, You. It is about 'Users'. Informative website is what you gotta build and optimize. If you ask me what's wrong in your website. I would say your content strategy is very very wrong. Fix that and add value. Rankings will follow.

samdar, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  12. kristenmorey111

kristenmorey111 Peon

Best Answers:
    On Page is satisfactory but off-page optimization is needed. you have to work hard for backlinks... try to create one way links to your website which ought to be a good quality.

If you need any assistance then please let me know.

kristenmorey111, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  13. raihan-hossain

raihan-hossain Member

Best Answers:
    U can submit those sites to google webmaster tool.

raihan-hossain, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  14. ch8878

ch8878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is that Coral Springs Florida ?

ch8878, Nov 29, 2011 IP