1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content writers required

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by goforbunny, Nov 27, 2011.

Hey,

We need content writers for our travel related websites. The content should be unique, grammatically correct with perfect phrase formations and error free as well. Writers should be aware how to embed sales pitch into the web content. Keyword rich content is required for which detailed instruction set will be given along with a few samples for your reference.

Since the work will be given in good volumes, the quality of write-ups should be consistent throughout the project. Share some of your sample work along with your quote for 310-320 words.

Dedicated content writers are required who can accept the challenge to give quality work with rigorous deadlines.

Thanks

goforbunny, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  2. koooladi

koooladi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hi

I am interested to write those travel articles for you...Please let me know if you find me eligible..

Thanks
    Adi

koooladi, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  3. nashty

nashty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,
    I am interested in doing the job. Please let me know the details of the work. Check the PM and please let me know if you can hire me.
    Thanks.

nashty, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  4. Snowhat

Snowhat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm very interested. Please check your PM

Snowhat, Dec 7, 2011 IP