1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube.com - Just Became 1nil.tv ! - Awesome Football Website Business For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by fortunesfromhome, Nov 26, 2011.

£950 including domain name and transfers - Full Legal Ownership and exclusive worldwide rights

Here is a really superb and lucrative chance for one enthusiastic Business Entrepreneur.**** www.1nil.tv **** The absolute ulimate in Football Video Upload **** Over 8gb of highly researched videos included.This idea has been brought to life by my myself. A self confessed very successful entrepreneur and 2 skilled php programmers that I use regulary, add 3 football research fanatics to the equation and the result is stunning and there for the taking quite lierally:FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS A PERFECTLY PROGRAMMED WEB BUSINESS CATERING FOR THE WORLDS LARGEST ENTHUSIASTS AND FANATICS. YOU WILL NOT HAVE SEEN SOMETHING THAT OFFERS THIS MUCH POTENTIAL BEFORE.This awesome website boasts over 750 high quality video's within 50 superbly researched categories covering some of the greastest football ever played in history - Don't believe me ? Skeptical ? Just spend some time around the site.A few videos have already had over 300 views solely from submittal to facebook for testing.Football is extremely big business Worldwide - Please do not under-estimate what I am offering you here - If youdo you will be disappointed.Monetisation: **** cash in easily on the amount of traffic a dedicated football portal can generate ****Vast potential for Google Adsense - fully loaded on every pageSell your own football merchandise easily from the site - full control panel enables you to either sell your own products or chargeCompanies advertising space - very versatile , easy to use , automated payments , can charge different fees for different banner locations - Paypal - or Google Checkout ready. - THIS CAN BE SET UP WITH ONE CLICK!The site can be set to integrated paying mode with one click - this will levy a charge set by you to become a member.(Paypal - Google Check out ready)There are 3 levels available: Bronze , Silver and Gold - each membership levels allows the users or members more bandwidth and special featuresnot available to non members."This website has been fully programmed to take advantage of the latest video sharing market technologyutilising the power and popularity of the greatest sport in the world - "Football" - the categories cater for the tastes of every football fan - worldwide.This site has been programmed in php scripting & javascript and utilises mysql database.It is unique and flawless and has been tested rigoursly - no bugs - ready to go.An incredible football domain name (4 letters) is included in this amazing buy out chance.http://1nil.tvDon't rely on others establishing a website and selling it on for profit - look at your own talentuse your own imagination and trust in your ideas - like I have done throughout the years.Remember this ** The theme or category of the website and potential market audience is far more important than any Alexa ranking, site age or google / yahoo backlinks.These can be acheieved very easily as the word spreads and the site brings in real traffic for the right reasons.IT IS THE IDEA THAT IS IMPORTANT - THE NEXT FEW MONTHS - TRUST ME.This website will catapult, it has to , it is the law of supply and demand.The amount of researched content on this site is purely phenominal and has taken many hours to put together.The work was carried out by 3 football fantatics in Europe.Spending more than 300 man hours preparing it for me.Every aspect of this website can be controlled by the buyer with ease and total flexibility and control.I had this website / business designed with the novice in mind.There is nothing worse than buying a great website and idea only to realise that you cannot update and manage your new Business the way you need to.YOU WILL NOT NEED TO RELY ON ANY THIRD PARTIES - GUARANTEED.Everything that you will ever need to add / modify or delete is at hand - never more than a few clicks way.ffmpeg and video sharing software is built into the scripts that run everythingIt is fully interactive and works just like youtube.com - the only difference being this was build for Football Fanatics.The site is fully search engine optimsed to a very high level.I am available 7 days a week for guidence and will show you how to use the built in admin panels free of charge.If you want advice on marketing I am available - I do not intend selling you this idea and then moving on to the next.I have many genuine testimonials on file - and my previous customers can be contacted - just ask me.Do not let this chance to own an extremely potent Business pass.I have priced it very fairly.I am happy for the buyer to keep this running on my servers for life - free of charge.I would be happy to move the entire Business to a server of your choice if required.Please contact me - - For Any Questions.The site is advertised currently in trade magazines so I must withdraw the right to remove this listing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
    fortunesfromhome, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  2. castlebrook

castlebrook Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You need to let peoplw know the price you have in mind, bearing in mind the fact it did not get one bid on Flippa.

castlebrook, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  3. fortunesfromhome

fortunesfromhome Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I had alot of interest on flippa ! I would be prepared to accept £750

fortunesfromhome, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  4. fortunesfromhome

fortunesfromhome Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Guys !I have spent more money with programmers - live feeds are now on 1nil.tv ,, alexa rank has got better and adsense is earning a little !Make me a resoanable offer !,, and its yours !

fortunesfromhome, Dec 2, 2011 IP