1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice for New Adwords Account after Suspension

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by jojo1, Nov 26, 2011.

Hello. I would like some advice on setting up Adwords account after suspension.

Firstly one of my sites got suspended for using a bridge page as my link. They said to make changes and then submit for review.
    But whilst I was doing that they just suspended account completely. After a bunch of emails, mostly with robot responses from Google, they will not reactivate the account.

I am disappointed as I was getting 60% conversion with Amazon. Now I am using Microsoft Adcenter I get around 10%. Which of course is still good but the traffic is not anywhere the same.

I want to open a new account. Someone else's name/ someone else's credit card etc for use on new sites. But I want to know things like are they tracking IP/cookies. Whilst I will get the new account set up at another computer/address will I only be able to access it from there to avoid suspension again?

Also is it ok to have multiple domains on the same hosting as the banned domain?

I also have an adsense account which is still active (under same username as banned account). Is it not advisable to use this adsense account on my banned domain or any new domain which I intend to also drive traffic to with adsense?

Any advice given will be greatly appreciated.

jojo1, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  2. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As i have seen, they do not track cookies or IP (I was running multiple accounts from same IP same browser) but in worst case it can happen.Better change your IP and clear the cookies before you signup.

Adsense account is not related as far as i have seen. In past i got many accounts suspended,some for small reasons and some for big reasons.

While using credit card and contact details, make sure the phone number is reachable, if something comes up instead of emailing, call them up. I cannot guarantee it will not suspend your account but just as a best I use after so many trial and errors.

wtg, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  3. Danny-B

Danny-B Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is very stressful for you. You should really study these policies carefully before even starting adwords. If you find the bridge page part in the google policy page it says the following:

Account suspension: In severe cases, an account may get suspended. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also be permanently suspended. In really severe cases, advertisers may also be automatically suspended if attempting to open any new accounts. Learn more about suspended accounts.

So it depends how severe your case was.

Danny-B, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  4. jojo1

jojo1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure that IP is not tracked? It is hassle to change all analytics, adwords, adsense over to account made my a friend and I can't/shouldn't access it from my main computer.

@Danny-B
    To be honest I had the adwords account for about 4 years and after a 2 year period of not using it, I just dived straight back in. I understand I should have, maybe re-read their policy. But at least people give the chance to rectify the problem and give them a human response if you are not going to let them. It was only one ad. I spent the next day making a completely new site with original content and added features as they had asked me to make changes. But then they just suspended it before I had a chance to re-submit for review.

jojo1, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  5. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not from google, You should not expect a 200% perfect reply anyway. I created accounts for my friends from same computer and they are not banned yet. As far as tracking is conern, each website you visit tracks the IP, the thing is when they investigate the IP ? not until you do something suspicious.

wtg, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  6. jojo1

jojo1 Peon

Best Answers:
    haha. sorry. i didn't mean to sound abrupt. thank you for your response. you have made a good point about it being a matter of when they investigate the IP. it is not worth the risk i think i will set up at a different computer just in case.

jojo1, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  7. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Smart thinking :) All the best.

wtg, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  8. voucher01

voucher01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you infomation. Google Adwords

voucher01, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  9. AdwordsProvider

AdwordsProvider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi mate, just make a new adwords account, i can give you tips how to aviod getting banned.

AdwordsProvider, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  10. tyrinfordmaster

tyrinfordmaster Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the valuable information...

tyrinfordmaster, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  11. Danny-B

Danny-B Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keep submitting the same site and you're guaranteed to get banned for life. Maybe try something that isn't against their policy.

Danny-B, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  12. MyWebsiteNow

MyWebsiteNow Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your advise. This is really nice. Thanks for sharing this informative and helpful post.

MyWebsiteNow, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  13. vididong.com

vididong.com Member

Best Answers:
    what about the option buy a new URL and then point to the old one?

vididong.com, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  14. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best suggestion is to create account from the anonymous ip and with different mail id (even not matches your address) or mate purchase the ad word account from anyone ...

Techking, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  15. ramprop11

ramprop11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is the best suggestion you can apply as I myself is in the same situation now::

Once my account got banned, I created 3 more adwords account one by one and all got banned.

What I did :

* Create new account with different email
    * with different netbanking details
    * Create new account from another computer

But what I did wrong is: I made the campaign for the same site which I used previously for 1st account.

They immediately banned my account.

Now, apart from above measures, one should also do the following:

*Buy new hosting
    *Make campaigns on completely new websites
    *Buy New domains
    *Even content should not be the same

Everything new

and then we will surely be through

I hope this helps.

ramprop11, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  16. xihongsi

xihongsi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi I want to ask If I use VCC for verified the adwords account and then got suspended, is the vcc that I use for adwords account is suspended too or no?

xihongsi, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  17. BurnOut

BurnOut Banned

Best Answers:

They do track by IP and cookies, you just didn't got caught yet...

BurnOut, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  18. nhalauxehoi

nhalauxehoi Active Member

Best Answers:
    me too , i dont know why but i think they track through analytics :|

nhalauxehoi, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  19. malaca_media

malaca_media Peon

Best Answers:
    Please PM me I can help you, I'm using adwords account activated(only coupon) without VCC or CC to advertise on Google, use 1 PC, 1 IP. It run smoothly, no problem, saving cost

malaca_media, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  20. vididong.com

vididong.com Member

Best Answers:
    Not the VCC problem, man.

vididong.com, Dec 11, 2011 IP