1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Saddam's Death Verdict Right ???

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Yfcadmin, Nov 5, 2006.

?

Is Saddam's Death Verdict right ??

1. Yes, He should be Hanged

52.3%
  2. Yes, he should be allowed to choose way to Die

5.7%
  3. Yes both Bush and saddam should be hanged

17.0%
  4. No, Bush should be hanged

12.5%
  5. Leave 'em alone

12.5%
  1. tschrock

tschrock Peon

Best Answers:
    I think hanging is a bit out of line. I think they should gas him like he did to the Kurds. Let his lungs burn up from the inside out, then hang him for good measure.

tschrock, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  2. codeber

codeber Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

codeber, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Is it going to be on PPV?

Blogmaster, Nov 5, 2006 IP
    compostannie likes this.
  4. LinkSales

LinkSales Active Member

Best Answers:
    Weird how Saddam gets the right to a speedy trial but there are still hundreds at Gitmo rotting away.

LinkSales, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  5. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The US legal system is a quagmire! :rolleyes:

lorien1973, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  6. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Poor terrorists, they are rotting away when they could be out blowing themselves up. Excuse me, I seem to have something in my eye...

ly2, Nov 5, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  7. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    Brum, please count me in as one of those "morons."

If they need any help hanging the bitch just give me a call.

Dead Corn, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Justice came thru.

9. save-a-family

save-a-family Peon

Best Answers:
    Still would not be fear, but yes, it is more just than hanging him.

save-a-family, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  10. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't care what you do with him.

Rick_Michael, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  11. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    lmao....

To some level that's wrong, but it's also funny.

12. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    How many people did Saddam order to be hung?

13. save-a-family

save-a-family Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, thank you for feeling for my loses. I really appreciate it.

''I know saddam was killing and other things. But it had a limited number of its doing. Still the country was one. There were no regular Car Blast, suicide Bombers and a big terrorist attack.''

So you know Saddam was killing and other things? I have to doubt it, and I have to question whether you have any idea about the other things. Saddam and his regime killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, disturbed any good relation Iraq has with other countries, burried people in mass graves, forced 3,000,000 Iraqis to leave the country, and forced the rest to suffer and live in the flintstones. Nobody outside his very limited and criminal circle had a life. Saddam used Chemical weapons on people, threw people with nothing on the Iraqi-Iranian borders only because their grandfather is not an Arab, and cut the tongues (literally) of those who were brave enough to say that Iraq was not doing great in public.

The other things are things you should know before you talk about this.

''Still the country was one. There were no regular Car Blast, suicide Bombers and a big terrorist attack.''

Was one? Do you know what are you talking about? Anybody can keep normal people united with the power of chemical weapons, trust me. There surely were no car blasts, suicide bombers, and a big terrorist attack. There was one person who did them all combined. Anyway, did you hear of the new wave of terrorism? You know, those people who kill anybody who does not believe in their ill ideas? Those who attacked on September 11th, and have killed thousands of people in Iraq during the last three years? They are the problem.

''As the war started dont you think thousands of innoccent Iraqis died''

I do not think so, I know so. I have lost a few relatives and members of my family got shot. Do you know who killed the thousands of people you are talking about? The terrorists. The military have done horrible things as well, things to be ashamed of, but the deaths the Americans caused can in no way be compared to the deaths those bastards caused.

''No one loves war''

Nobody should.

''Wars occur only few day but the disaster occurred from it lasts forever.''

They do for as long as the generation witnessed it live, but the direct effects last for as long as things settle down. However, wars against regimes of dictators and injustice tend to produce a better life for the generations that follow, or even for the same generation. Look at the birth of the US, look at the change wars brought to countries like Germany & Japan, and look at Spain before and after Franco.

Nobody should like wars, wars are horrible, and they are causing me personally a lot, but they sometimes are the only way for a better future.

''One the other hand similar was the case with US army. Once they got on iraqi soil do you think iraqis should welcome them at Mc Donald's.''

Sorry, I do not understand what you meant here.

''No one was ready for a War. America spent more than enough over ammo. Saddam didnt had enough troopers.''

The US, I agree with you, was definitely not ready for such a war. They did not think and realise that the terrorists we are facing now are unstoppable. The maximum punishment we know of for a person who kills is death, and those ill-minded people do not care about dying. This brings up a few questions: Is anyone ready for a war against such creatures? And, do you think anyone will be ready to fight those anti-humanity creatures anytime soon? My answers are no and no. This is a great war against humanity buddy. We should try to understand how big this really is.

''I think you have something wrong in your brain. Do you think Army is created to at other and invade their lands. Do all Soldiers should have the Fate of one day Lion- A lion which lives for a 48 hours period. Accroding to you: Soldier is a Bloody piece of mess which live to earn a little Good repo and died for a few pennies. Clear up your brains. Soldiers are for keeping law and order and not to act as Mercenaries. Nothing had gone that far if BUSH didnt had his Ambition on the top.''

I know I have something wrong in my brain, we all do. I, however, am sure I am not using the deformed part of my brain while debating you here. Anyway, thank you for the respect you have showed.

I do not really get the part where you talk bout lions and Tarzans, I do not understand how a one day is 48 hours, so I will pass that. Yes, I do think that army was created to invade other lands, do you know anything about history? However, our modern and civilised understanding of an army is not that. If you do not believe that this terrorism is a great threat, then I do not know what to tell you.

Now, thats the definition of a soldier according to me? How did you come up with that? Soldiers are braver than you can ever be. I helped the soldiers as a tranlsator in Iraq. A soldier should know the responsibility he has when he decideds to join. This does involve the possibility of being killed in a war that your country is having. When I commented about soldiers, my friend, I was talking about you comparing Iraqis who were killed by Saddam with the soldiers. I was making the point that US troopers all all volunteers. If you have a problem with sacrificing so much (like me and most of the world) and you are joining to only enjoy the benefits, and some do, then you should instead go work someone else. Being a soldier is not a game.

''In war, Both the sides suffer. You were talking about me join Mc Donald's... Man if you just read above what I typed you wont be on this topic again. Loosing your family is another thing and doing the same to others is another thing. You think BUSH did right.''

I did not talk about you joining McDonalds, It was a way of saying they in the context, referring to soldiers who join only for the benefits. Having said so, it is you who should have read what I had typed.

How am I saying that I want others to lose their families?

Again, please do not talk about something you know nothing about.

save-a-family, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  14. alexisthemovie

alexisthemovie Peon

Best Answers:
    whoever voted that Bush should be hanged is a terrorist. you people need to rot in hell.

alexisthemovie, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  15. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:

One of the best things to read for a while...on this forum. Especially from a source such as yourself.

I hope the best for your family (and yourself), chief. I hope that website thing works out for you...I read the other thread you made. You seem like well-thought out guy, and I hope people like yourself make that region of the world...rather than former scum like Saddam. Good luck, chief...and update us on good news. I'm sure you'll get it. ; )

16. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:

Talking one sided affair is no good. I am not saying that US Army is wrong. Its the political leaders who lead them Wrong. Although the war as stopped, still Saddam followers are getting together. Even Americians who are training Iraqis have suspect about them, coz many of the trained get mingled up with the Saddam Follows.

I know you have give the help in US Army Save-a-family. But taking the war one sided is not good. Do you think that Saddam Followers will stop fighting for iraq. Also will they stop from attacking the countries who helped US. The Answer is No. Tony Blair had his part after Iraq war -- bomb blasts. Killing People when the things can be solved through Pressure is no good. And The meaning of Soldier has changed alot in these centuries. Soldiers are no more invaders. They are living beings. Do you even know that Young guys who just got married months ago were killed. They left behind their wife and parents. If BUSH had applied proper pressure of war on Saddam. Saddam would have agreed easily.

Also US Army killed thousands of Iraqis ... why didnt they kiled Saddam also. This thing makes me laugh. Man they are playing the Justice Justice Game. All BUSH wants to show is his part of being a justified President. It was like if BUSH won the war he'll have the solid support of US citizens for the votes and getting elected again. Saddam ruled Iraq from a long time back. No one had any problems with Iraq. Only Bush and his father have the problems. Whenever they are in power they just do what they like. They even ignore UNO. UNO was built because of WW I and WW II. Main purpose to solve out problems with discussions than Weapons.

Yfcadmin, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  17. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I hope Saddam Hussein does not get hanged. I believe the execution will require the authorisation of Jalal Talabani (the President of Iraq), who is opposed to this policy. This trial was an absolute farce (replacing the original judge because he was considered being too nice to Saddam), there was no hint of fairness. What was the point of going through this trial because the judge was going to come to a gulity verdict anyway - he is a Kurd.

qwestcommunications, Nov 6, 2006 IP
    gworld likes this.
  18. infonote

infonote Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As bad as the person is, i am against capital punishment, because by killing him, the person is committing murder which is a deadly sin.

infonote, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  19. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @ qwestcommunications: Exactly... the judge was changed 3 times. What was the reason to do it ??? Answer: Coz Bush was not satisfied. The Saddam's case is originally worked on in USA. Iraq is just a copy paste of it.
    I'll explain in Webmaster's Language:

You see Saddam's case Verdicts orginates from USA ( like google news) and are displayed on the Iraq ( as a blog)

So, Iraq is just a personal Blog of USA where Bush posts anything he likes. And iraq people dont have any power to post .. they can only comment on Bush's posts.

@infonote: you are right as well.

Yfcadmin, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  20. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you suggest to begin with, to bring law and order into place that needs it most?
    The trial was according to the Iraqi constitution.

Listen to save a family, he's right.
    I've personally friends from Iraq which were working in his palace.
    Things happened there you can't imagine.

Udai his son was the biggest pervert from his family.

Nevertheless, a captial punishment is not the way to go, in any case.
    Something other nation like the USA have to think about it.

How can peace, law and order be created with punishments like this.

We have sufficient sources to keep this people harmless for the rest of "their" life. We're not masters over live and death.

Arnie, Nov 6, 2006 IP