1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much money can you make with google adsense per day as a beginner and expert?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by peoplesguide, Nov 25, 2011.

A beginner says $.01 to $1 is enough (and they are trying hard to achieve it) For the expert in adsense program, $100 per day is not enough? What is the secret behind this program to make more money?

Hardwork, focused, and a great website that really works. Add idea please for those who are successful in adsense program.

Another idea, is you have to love adsense and really work for it. The more traffic you can bring in your website, the more money you can make - that's not what the expert says. I guess. =)

peoplesguide, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  2. blind bandit

blind bandit Peon

Best Answers:
    it's hard to day, but oviously some one can make more earning by using his fake site. May i know what is your site niche ?

blind bandit, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  3. peoplesguide

peoplesguide Member

Best Answers:
    don't listen to any fake site and anonymous people =)

peoplesguide, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  4. toninigr

toninigr Peon

Best Answers:
    I earn 0.50$ daily (with 2 sites) :cool:

toninigr, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  5. ilary

ilary Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody is doing good $ with adsense now. So when you see " i did 500 $ day etc" trust me is not true

ilary, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  6. laceybeautiful

laceybeautiful Peon

Best Answers:
    I earn only $2 from 5 sites. working slowly slowly but i think it give me result better.

laceybeautiful, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  7. lebspy

lebspy Guest

Best Answers:
    0.5$ a day from a new site. u need atleast 1 year of hard working on seo to earn 3$ a day

lebspy, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  8. Phil Comforthost

Phil Comforthost Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point. But that's why money made from Adsense should just be a bonus, right? Your focus should be to have a great site and Adsense may just earn you a little more for nothing.

Although, I'm thinking a little more about this... I guess it depends where you live in the world as to how much $3 is to you, maybe this is a worthwhile target for some.

Phil Comforthost, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  9. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lame replies, who says it takes 1 year of SEO to earn $3 a day? lemme tell you just one thing there is no limit if you are sincere with your work, never write for money - you can even touch 1000 bucks a day too it all depends how are you implementing the things..!

F--K, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  10. zinruss

zinruss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    em...from my personal point of view, "expert" will give up on adsense and find something more profitable. I just do not think adsense is the way to go. Not enough money for too much work as you need quality content, optimiziation and all the SEO work.

zinruss, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  11. amber.long83

amber.long83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hard work = $$

amber.long83, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  12. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    $300 per day is a good income. Well done misterfreeze. I earn $100 in a day (some time) and $100 in a month (some time)

Irfi0009, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  13. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, adsense is peanuts. I like it because it pays my hosting bill and gives me a little spending money for toys - I could never live off it. But I have a few sites that don't sell anything so its the best I can get from those.

I'm working on a site at the moment that is pay by subscription and just 15 (paying) people a month using that is more than I would get from adsense across *all* my sites. But I have to finish it off, market it and actually get people to pay for it first, which might be tricky.

My real job nets me almost 30x what adsense does.

Small change.

RumpledElf, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  14. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, you can earn good money with adsense, but for this you need to think about how adsense works and where does the money come from, it doesn't grow on google tree, it comes from somewhere.

If you can spend one hour or two only thinking about where the money comes from, why people invest money in this network and what they're expecting for it. This will make you understand what you need to do as a publisher in order to be a good asset to this network. Origin of traffic, nature of the audience, placement of the ads, etc.

If you spend this time and stop thinking about masturbating with seo topics, then this will be a very good time investment on your part and that will serve you in the future.

JamesColin, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  15. liveallinfo

liveallinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm completely agree with James.

liveallinfo, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  16. Rupam Das

Rupam Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    one year SEO for $3? I have gone past that with one of the least paying Niche in 40 days since I started using AdSense. OK AdSense is like Stocks and Shares which keeps giving you some income based on how smart you are and not always how hardworking you are. The only difference is like Stocks, there are no risks of your money going down! ( well I will keep Account Ban and all outside the discussion!)

Many fails in AdSense for some serious misconception. All will tell you "US Traffic" and you are on. But if you are not from US, you rarely get the culture and understanding right which may work against your site rather than growing it. So be passionate about what you are doing. Gain expertise. Invest time for "Thinking" along with SEO. play with analytic and webmasters tools. Its cool to get up early in the morning and discover that you are richer by $5 while you were sleeping!

Rupam Das, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  17. gpisgd

gpisgd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want tell to all of you, that lot of people earning 15-20$ per day. And this is legal earning, not use software. Every one can earn lot of earning through Adsense, if he work properly and SEO is must for his, Domain or Blog.

gpisgd, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  18. jack2230

jack2230 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some of the answers above are just stupid. I mean 1 year of seo for $3 a day is just insane. I developed a website on a subdomain with a free host and put adsense on it and made $3 per month and that's without doing any SEO, I didn't even no it was listed in any of the search engines, but as it was my first project I didn't really care. So if you do some SEO work, write some content etc. I think you could earn a fair bit. Maybe not $500 per day or even $100 per day but you could probably get those figures per month without much work at all.

jack2230, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  19. gerimar

gerimar Active Member

Best Answers:
    you need traffic ofcourse at least 1000 unique daily to earn 30 to 50 dollars a day. your visitors must be looking for something such as software or services. If your site or blog is about brad pitt or news about shakira even though you have thousands of visitors daily you will earn 10 dollar a month. Most important your ads must visible right at the center of your pages not above or below, the color of the ads also hide some tricks to make money from adsense.

gerimar, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  20. wonay

wonay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    As an expert you could make $100 or so per day.

That too, with a lot of hard work and plenty of quality content.

As a beginner, well, you could make nothing really at the start, and also end up making $100 or more per month if you are getting quality traffic to your site and to the right content.

Regards,
    Wonay

wonay, Nov 26, 2011 IP