1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help needed with homepage design and layout

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by anonymous479, Nov 24, 2011.

I need some help with the design and layout of the homepage of my ecommerce motorcycle site (see in signature). I am a very poorly creative bloke and would like someone to create a sktech or review my sketch of how the home page should look. ANything to make it more captive and lower the bounce rate is good. home.jpg

anonymous479, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  2. Toycel

Toycel Peon

Best Answers:
    Your image looks good. currently you may be experiencing a high Bounce rate as it's not too plain what's going on. Involve the blog more with some reviews but have this linked somewhere else, showing extracts is good too.
    Make the homepage have less copy on so that people don't have to spend ages reading.

Toycel, Nov 25, 2011 IP
    BritTechGuy likes this.
  3. gpisgd

gpisgd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your domain looks nice, keep it up

gpisgd, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  4. divyareddy

divyareddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi..am ready to design this..
    i will make this template more attractive with the use of Colors.

divyareddy, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  5. singhrahul1449

singhrahul1449 Peon

Best Answers:
    your products are at the bottom..i think ur making this website to sell ur products..so i think you should display your most important products along with their core advantages at the center of the page..you kno all your new visitors have only three seconds to evaluate if your website fulfills their purpose or not. n if they dont find useful they ll leave

singhrahul1449, Dec 1, 2011 IP