1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So, I finally got my adsense approved

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by PulseWithLife, Nov 23, 2011.

Started up a thread not too long ago here about adsense screwing me over. Well after a ton of disaproved google accounts and heaps of new emails i finally did it. Took me almost a good month though hahahaha. I just deleting the disaproved accounts and starting new ones with new emails. When google says ''you can resubbit you application with the new email just log in bla bla bla'' it doent work. But aye, Im pretty happy its finally worked with my methord and i got my adsense loggin and all that. On top of my earnings it says

''Your application is still being reviewed. You will see only the background of your webpage instead of live content ads until your account has been fully approved. Learn more.''

Does this matter ? how long do you think it will take to be in full effect ?

PulseWithLife, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  2. daweelmac

daweelmac Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually it takes up to 4 business days before your account will be fully approved. Your account is still under review. Let's just say you're just halfway in getting you account approved. I also passed the initial review many times but in the end, still got my account disapproved. But let's pray and hope for the best.

daweelmac, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  3. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah thanks for that bruv, i thought it was a done deal. We will see. hahaha by the end of this week

PulseWithLife, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    even if they accept you now, then they can always ban you for this reason, preferably before first payment.

JamesColin, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  5. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you passed one milestone. Hmm.. my adsense applications also disapproved many times. Major reason is low content. So now I am adding content to all my web sites before I apply for adsense again. There is no other way. I know one thing now, We must adhere their TOS to get approved, definitely.

dumindushalika, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  6. wonay

wonay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Take my advice and do not use Adsense when your account is approved.

The staff at Adsense have already figured out what you are doing and will ban you once your earnings are anywhere near $100.

Sorry about this, but I do know what I am talking about.

Regards,
    Wonay

wonay, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  7. aira

aira Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense application become so strict for the past months. So to make sure that your blog/site got approved, have at least 10 original posts before applying an account so that it'll be easier for them to review your site. That way they will know that the site is not made for adsense only

aira, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  8. jessicwill

jessicwill Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya Daweelmac.. You are right because my account also approved after 4 day.

jessicwill, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  9. faysal969

faysal969 Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense in not the only way of earning from website. You are not approved by Adsense. You have banned couple of time. So, be aware of using Adsense.

faysal969, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  10. thedreamer09

thedreamer09 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think his previous accounts were banned. Just read the post again..
    He said his accounts were not approved. So he used a new email id to get his account..

thedreamer09, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  11. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes it's true, it only seems he had troubles getting into adsense in the first place. So if that's so, then I guess his account will be approved, assuming the url or youtube account he used is ok. I'm not sure they review the site itself now anymore at first, but just wait for the adsense code to be on the url submitted, in order to verify ownership.

JamesColin, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  12. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Peon

Best Answers:
    I used a blogger this time. put alot of content on there. i did once have an approved adsense account with no problems. but i thought it would be simple to delete it then start one on a new account. hahahaha. I will keep ya updated

PulseWithLife, Nov 24, 2011 IP