1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much traffic to expect from Keyword ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by pokerhex, Nov 23, 2011.

So, on google keywords, my keyword is suppose to have on average (exact match of) 246,000 Global Monthly Searches.

So divide that by 30 days, that means 8200 visitors per day if you are Ranked #1 for that keyword. Is that about right?

Okay, so now I am currently ranked #8, and I receive about 1500 visitors per day, does this seem realistic?

Am i suppose to be expecting more visitors, like, around 5000 per day? How accurate is google keywords, it seems like
    traffic is always lower than what they list

pokerhex, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  2. akbarul

akbarul Peon

Best Answers:
    Waw, impressive. Can you tell me how to get #8 in google? I try to this but it difficult.

akbarul, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  3. Pritam Verma

Pritam Verma Peon

Best Answers:
    Some time when you create meta some of the keywords appear in first page.so keywords arrangement also play the main role to increase the traffic.so always target your best keywords.

Pritam Verma, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The #1 position can expect to get around 40% of the overall searches.

dcristo, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  5. pokerhex

pokerhex Peon

Best Answers:
    is my traffic around the average norm right now ?

pokerhex, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  6. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    result google keyword tool shows are not just for google search but for gogole PLUS their search partners. so if your site ranks #1 for a term, you will not get the same amount of search volume you see on exact global search result as a good portion of those searches are being performed on google partner sites where your site may or may not rank.

besides, your site may rank well on google US or google UK but may not rank the same to all local google sites therefore you will never get the full global traffic.

another thing to consider is that there are some (usually 3) paid adwords ads on the top of organic search results which take up a good amount of visitors. a site ranking #1 on search result may actually be #4 on google front page listing in most cases.

considering all the above, you expect to get about 40% of exact local search (not global) visitor if your site ranks #1 on google.

sultanofseo, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  7. faysal969

faysal969 Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulation for getting position 8 for your keyword. At position 8, 1500 visitor per is good. For getting more visitor you have to achieve better position. Work for getting 1 to 3 position.

faysal969, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  8. markbacklinkbuilder

markbacklinkbuilder Peon

Best Answers:
    keywords in google is not 100% accurate, if allowed to know what niche you are playing?

markbacklinkbuilder, Nov 24, 2011 IP