1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article submission content stolen

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by godsgift, Nov 23, 2011.

I have a relatively new website that I have started link building for. I made a few articles and submitted them to various article directories. The article directory submissions are not yet indexed on google, but there is a website that is stealing the articles and has the posts indexed. They are not keeping any of the backlinks to my website. I am worried that the articles I am creating look stolen on google and that the links are worthless. Any advice?

They have no contact form or anything on their website. This is one of the websites stealing information:
    http://erectile-dysfunctions.us/#erectile-dysfunctions

godsgift, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  2. MagicMonkey

MagicMonkey Member

Best Answers:
    First check to see if the website has a "who is guard" if not then you will be ale to find their conact details.
    Secondly when your content goes live ping it yourself using pingoat or pingler so that it isindexed by the search engines quickly. This way if they steal your content they will get penalised for it.
    Best of luck

MagicMonkey, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  3. akbarul

akbarul Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a very nice, for a few hours I find about this. I guess I will bookmark while resting for a while because I 'm tired. I will read in my free time. Thanks :)

akbarul, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  4. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    You are a forum posting spambot, and I claim my $10.

contentboss, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lifeplayer, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  6. nesrinamb

nesrinamb Member

Best Answers:
    Have the site taken down by contacting the hosting company and claim violation of the millennium copy wright act.

nesrinamb, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  7. musicaltouch

musicaltouch Member

Best Answers:
    I would beat them a their own game by adjusting my content as follows.

First thing to do is accept the fact that this is going to happen REPEATEDLY, especially if you do any SEO.

- Add mentions about your company, website, or phone number through article. make it hard for them to steal.

- Add links to site pages in the article. if they get removed you can hit em with the ole attorney.

- Always post the original on your site and wait 1-2 weeks before you use that content anywhere else.

- Hire an attorney to contact them - a simple letter will scare the &%@ out of them.

- Make it VERY HARD for them to take without modifying and adding extra time.

You have the upper edge as the writer!

musicaltouch, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  8. Michelle.Janson7

Michelle.Janson7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am always terrified this is going ot happen with the articles I create. How does google know I was the original creator and not the people who instantly steal the info!? Thanks for your help!

Michelle.Janson7, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  9. harvester

harvester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Be upright! Stand up for your rights! Don't let them give you a hard time! etc. etc.

harvester, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  10. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol))) What can I say, write more content about the problem. Let people all over the world to find out how to solve it)))

Sam Gilmore, Mar 26, 2012 IP