1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Good Relevant Link-Building Services?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by c-lo, Nov 6, 2011.

Been trying to find a decent relevant link-building service for a while now. I would prefer one that builds just a couple links per day from RELEVANT sites. Most that I have used build pages on irrelevant sites that have no PR. Anyone know of a service that builds relevant links on established pages? I don't mind paying a bit for a quality service.

Thanks,
    Clayton

c-lo, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  2. Najid

Najid Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used a service from link-popularity-building and found it very effective and really increase real ranking on the search results even when my PR did not change

Najid, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is site URL? because if we will search for your given keywords in google then we will have lots of websites. So how can we will see your suggested website? :D

Thanks

seomanualsubmission, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  4. rhondag

rhondag Member

Best Answers:
    Places like Build My Rank and Link Vana are good, but they cost money. I have not tried BMR yet, but I think that is next on my list. I hear they are the best for the money. There is also a place called Blog Glue that allows you to pick which blogs in their group you want to exchange articles and links with. They have a free version and a paid version. I have a friend having good luck with the paid version, but I am only trying out the free version right now.

rhondag, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  5. c-lo

c-lo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input thus far, everyone. I'm also interested in the URL, Najid.

Rhonda - Are the pages on which your link is posted in Linkvana relevant and indexed? Or do they create new pages specifically for your post which are not yet indexed? Thanks for all the info, hope to hear from you again.

c-lo, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  6. rhondag

rhondag Member

Best Answers:
    C-lo, I have not tried link vana, but a friend of mine did. he actually tried link vana and build my rank. he says build my rank is better. I am about to sign up for build my rank as well. It seems to get the job done.

rhondag, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  7. c-lo

c-lo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the suggestions, Rhonda.

Anyone else used any of the aforementioned services? Or others that they can vouch for?

c-lo, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  8. Benleem

Benleem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Currently building lnks for different clients chiefly with BMR. They somehow left Linkvana ages ago and now concentrate on BMR, who are not only serious about the content you build link with but have in the last 4 days updated their filter and getting posts accepted is a little bit tasking than before. If you can access quality content affordably, you could build so many links each week. I see it happen all the time.

Benleem, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  9. Juvv

Juvv Peon

Best Answers:
    BMR sounds like a lot of work with no guarantee on your link getting put on a decent PR website.

Juvv, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  10. tekscans

tekscans Peon

Best Answers:
    I am interested to take links on High PR and thematic websites.

tekscans, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  11. tdd1984

tdd1984 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your going to have a very hard time finding on spot relevant links. Unless you are creating tons of high quality content that is attracting links from relevant sites. Or you are paying for links which will cost you. That said you'll have to weight your options to see what would be more cost effective.

tdd1984, Nov 24, 2011 IP