1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[IMPORTANT] Don't read this if you don't want your website to get more Traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by siocowiz, Nov 23, 2011.

Hi there, I took some time to write this post for everyone so that you can get more traffic for your site. These techniques worked for me.

What I'm about to share to you is a goldmine! Some of it you might already know, but let me be the one to tell you that these techniques will leave your visitors begging for more. It's an interesting and fun way to connect with your visitors. You don't even have to participate in spamming

1. Provide original content.

When I say original, it doesn't mean unique. You can gather information from other sites, and write them in your own way. It's best to provide information that people can easily understand. It's things like these that make people swarm your site.

2. Provide free software.

This doesn't work for everyone because not every is a programmer. But if you can, provide your visitors with a free software. This can be a WordPress plugin or maybe a Firefox plugin. These are the things that people really love.

3. Create contests.

People love joining contests especially if they know that they have a chance of winning. You can use this to your advantage. You can setup a contest that can go viral, and lead all those hot traffic to your site.

4. Give them a free e-course.

Almost everyone wouldn't pass an opportunity to get free training for you. It's somewhat like an ethical bribe for your visitors. The more people that sign-up, the easier it is for you to bring them back to your site.

5. Create a community.

Discussions are just amazing. When people talk with other, they just can't stop. Try to make a forum in your website, and promise to answer every question that your visitors have. Create interesting discussions so that your visitors will keep coming back for more.

6. Give out the latest scoop

You have to be able to supply your visitors with the latest inside scoop in your market. Think about Perez Hilton - does he give you 10-year-old information about celebrities? No! People are interested with the latest and most advanced stuff.

7. Give them a free gift

People love freebies. They especially love those that give help them out. If you're writing about 6 pack abs, maybe you can give them the diet that they should follow. Don't worry about giving too much information away. People don't like to be sold to. Give them as much information as you can, and they'll feel obliged to return the favor.

That's about it. Thanks for reading.
    Good luck everyone!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
    siocowiz, Nov 23, 2011 IP
    stephen87 likes this.
  2. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice share :)

Traffic_Masters, Nov 23, 2011 IP
    siocowiz likes this.
  3. siocowiz