1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reciprocal Links

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seeli, Nov 22, 2011.

Hi friends...

Can anybody say reciprocal links will affect my seo... can i use reciprocal links in seo

seeli, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  2. leonidasblaze

leonidasblaze Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course reciprocal links will affect the seo.Reciprocal link means two website link each other,giving backlink in exchange of backlinks.Many webmaster and blogger are used reciprocal linking to increase number of backlink and hense link popularity.Reciprocal link will positively effect on ranking.It can generate traffic in thier own right.

leonidasblaze, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  3. scaldz

scaldz Member

Best Answers:
    A reciprocal link is a mutual link between two objects, commonly between two websites to ensure mutual traffic.

if you have such link with a highranked website, it will useful for you PR, I guess so

scaldz, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  4. carol.prime

carol.prime Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reciprocal links or link exchanges is the process where two webmasters agree to show the other's link on their website. After link building when the number of sites which link to a particular site is known as link popularity which helps in the search engine ranking of a website.

carol.prime, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  5. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark Peon

Best Answers:
    The main disadvantage of reciprocal links is that you share everything, including the customers. By placing links to other websites on your site, you are encouraging them to visit these other sites. So, while you may be getting increased traffic, you may experience reduced sales as visitors navigate away to other websites.

You may also need to watch out for reciprocal link scams. You may have seen emails from people requesting to exchange links to your website. Sometimes, these are legitimate, but often they are not and the link to your website may end up on a non-searchable site with a bunch of other links.

stellaandreapark, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  6. seoexpert07777

seoexpert07777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes reciprocal links are very useful so reciprocal links are not establish easly

seoexpert07777, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  7. sawanbatahan

sawanbatahan Peon

Best Answers:
    A reciprocal link is a your website may link to another website which in turn links back to your website. The more relevant links a website has, the more the search engine's will view it as an authority site, and therefore increase you rankings.

I hope that helps!

sawanbatahan, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  8. uma jangir

uma jangir Peon

Best Answers:
    Nepotistic link exchanges where websites try to build false authority by trading links, using three way link trades, or other low quality link schemes.

uma jangir, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  9. gaofla

gaofla Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,

what can i do for doing reciprocal link submission and where can i find this sites?

gaofla, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  10. adsblink

adsblink Member

Best Answers:
    yes its really works very quickly and if you can get link from same type of site then this will help your site a lot must try this

adsblink, Nov 23, 2011 IP