1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How SEO can be done on Template/theme and improve search engine results

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by amarendra, Nov 21, 2011.

Hello,
    I have blogs with good content and backlinks but, they are not ranking and indexing well. Iam thinking that ranking failure is due to theme/template problem. Because it is created by somebody else and not professional.
    Does can we improve ranking/indexing/do SEO during web design (in template)? Tell me each steps in detail or show me source.

Thanks in advance,
    alapati

amarendra, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  2. Cipixxx

Cipixxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it is possible that the theme your using is affecting your website ranking. to make sure tho that your ranking is affected by it, you can try the following:
    type in google a sentence from one of your website pages. if the page in question does not rank in top 10, then there's definetly a penalty on your website.

Cipixxx, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  3. amarendra

amarendra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This explanation doesnt clarify my question. Im asking that is there any SEO that can be done during web design?

amarendra, Nov 21, 2011 IP
    the Player likes this.
  4. uday11

uday11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ofcourse u can implement some SEO changes while designing your website.., provide H1 as your primary keyword, use alt tags for images with a hyper text. Avoid too much code (code to text ratio should be low). This will surely help your website to rank in SERP.

uday11, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  5. pearl17

pearl17 Banned

Best Answers:
    on template just getting the right colors and borders

pearl17, Nov 25, 2011 IP