1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hyundai-eon.org - Pr3 automotive blog for sale with good Adsense earnings - $600

Discussion in 'Sites' started by omthoke, Nov 20, 2011.

I've got a Pr3 blog in automotive niche hyundai-eon.org for sale - it has been making $20-30/month consistently with Adsense, but I've not been able to market it properly. I'm quite sure that it'd make > $200/month v.easily with proper optimization, and now that it has got Google Pr3, it'd be easier to promote too.

I'm expecting to sell it for $600 - PM for more details.

omthoke, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  2. tmkmedia

tmkmedia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    80$ via paypal. its ok? ;)

tmkmedia, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  3. omthoke

omthoke Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FYI: It has unique content (only you'd see 1 matching result, which is from a bookmarking site that too 1 paragraph, which has been re-used for bookmarking!), and with Pr3 homepage and Pr1+ inner pages, you can easily sell text link ads, and even sell advertising space on buysellads and other inventories and make > $30/month per ad slot.

I'm finally ready to sell it for $500 - and willing to add a tech blog htcreview.info for free along with it to make it a nice package! (after all everyone wants something free lol!)

omthoke, Nov 21, 2011 IP